F-you Guys! I'm Gonna Call It! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kick ass! Kyle you rock bro! Now that's the kinda shtuff I'm looking for.

Yay, I see the title of our folder has been changed to fit the new name. Woo!
cheering.gif

I have been very busy with the new job. Things should mellow out over the next couple months, but I am thrilled to see some real activity going on here.

I agree with pretty much everything brought up here, and love the idea of those of use that were in the thread being the "founding members" even if it ends up not meaning much. :)

Please let me know what I can do to help. At this point, I sort of forsee my involvement being more of the guy that tries to get something in Tucson going and planned. Once we have logos and such, that should be a little easier.

I will also be happy to serve on the BOD if asked. I have served on the BOD of another non profit and know some of the challenges.

A 501(c)(3) corp is running approx. $500.00 in costs of filing with the Arizona Corporation Commission and Publication, including about $80 for a Corporate Book and Seal.

The IRS paperwork (Form 1023) would incur additional Accounting costs, which, since I don't do accounting, don't have a cost on.

I would be willing to do the 501(c)(3) Articles pro bono....

PM me.

-H-

Hltoppr said:
A 501(c)(3) corp is running approx. $500.00 in costs of filing with the Arizona Corporation Commission and Publication, including about $80 for a Corporate Book and Seal.

The IRS paperwork (Form 1023) would incur additional Accounting costs, which, since I don't do accounting, don't have a cost on.

I would be willing to do the 501(c)(3) Articles pro bono....

PM me.

-H-

More good stuff! Give me a few and we'll get this stuff going too.

Ok all,

Time to get me pic's and any other ideas you have for the site. I will be building it up this weekend so it should be ready to go up when the domain finishes the transfer. PM me or e-mail with any thing you can think of. I have DSL so don't sweat the size of pic's. Im not the most creative person in the world but will get something up and running ASAP. There are also unlimited e-mails on this domain so if anyone wants a "yourname@copperstatecruisers.org" e-mail let me know.

kyle(AT)copperstatecruisers.org

Wingnut said:
...I will be building it up this weekend so it should be ready to go up when the domain finishes the transfer.

Yeah, about that...
Register.com's automated system for DNS maintenance is giving me fits.
I have a call into their tech support dept to get this straightened out.
Sorry about this. I was actually looking forward to seeing it transfered when I got home from work today. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom