For Sale EXTRA TALL CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL LUG NUTS 12X1.5, 21HEX

I am owner of JDM 1992 HZJ77 Toyota Land Cruiser. I am in Seattle. Never been satisfied with whatever lug nuts available on the market: not tall enough; not 21 hex, rusts; etc,...
So, I have designed my own custom lug nut based on OEM part dimensions and placed my order with one small manufacturing company in China. Yes, I tried to find US manufacturer, but, you know, the price would be beyond anyone's reach. If someone may like my custom lug nut, I will be glad to sell them in any quantities.

My custom lug nut specs:

- Material, solid 304 stainless steel, raw machining finish (someone can polish it easy if want to)
- Wrench size, 21mm (13/16")
-Thread, 21x1.5mm
- Height, 50mm (1.97")
- Designed to meet JIS

Price for one LUG NUT: $10

Price for set of 24 LUG NUTS: $200

Price is negotiable.

Dimetric.JPG
Isometric.JPG
drop

Today I received confirmation from the manufacturer that my order is completed and ready to ship.
Attached is the picture of actual nuts. I have these lug nuts specifically designed to match Japanese WEDS wheel rims: older style MAD MASTER and more recent ADVENTURE.
Also will match other off-road rims like Black Rhino and many more.

Shipping4.png

I’m interested in a full set when you receive them
I have got them today.
They are heavy, much heavier than I thought. One nut is 0.25lb. Toyota Land Cruiser standard lug nut (9094201081) weight 0.11lb.
I will be need to test a few samples for a max tightening torque.

I put them on my old WEDS Madmaster and took a few pictures just to show how they look like in comparison with regular nuts. And it is clear that regular nuts visually are not within style of real off-road rims.

Are you are still interested?

DSC01866.JPG

DSC01863.JPG

DSC01864.JPG

Camotubebender

SILVER Star
They look good but I did some googling and sounds like S.S. Lug nuts on steel studs causes some corrosion problems. I think with anti-sleaze on the studs you should be ok but I think I’ll pass.

This normally happens with boat trailers because seawater has electrolytic properties. However there are many ways to suppress galvanic corrosion process.
As my self, I never had ss nuts on my vehicles before. I am going to install these nuts on my wheels without any protection. So, I will be able to produce some test results in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom