Extended handbrake dog bone/strut available from US seller? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick update on these- I got them today and compared against the ones I removed and I'm kind of perplexed. Same overall length, same width and thickness- the only difference (nominal difference) is maybe a 3mm extension see image.

Just to know for sure what improvement there might be I went ahead and installed them (over better judgement to just return them). Hard to believe that 3mm will make much if any difference. Need to adjust shoes and test.

Quick update on these- I got them today and compared against the ones I removed and I'm kind of perplexed. Same overall length, same width and thickness- the only difference (nominal difference) is maybe a 3mm extension see image.
View attachment 1997485

View attachment 1997486
Just to know for sure what improvement there might be I went ahead and installed them (over better judgement to just return them). Hard to believe that 3mm will make much if any difference. Need to adjust shoes and test.
Got mine, too, but have not opened them. The photos I saw online of the ones being sold in Australia had a noticeable difference in the depth of the notch in the photos. I'll check mine later. If that is all the difference, I don't see where they could have much affect? Honestly, those just look like the stock parts to me.

Got mine, too, but have not opened them. The photos I saw online of the ones being sold in Australia had a noticeable difference in the depth of the notch in the photos. I'll check mine later. If that is all the difference, I don't see where they could have much affect? Honestly, those just look like the stock parts to me.
Right-pretty close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom