Expocmcc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, . I’ve recieved a couple of messages from families, that want to do the Expo tour of BESF again this year. Sadly, I cannot do the tour this summer. It’s a terrible thing that Stan, his wife Libby myself & my wife Virginia and my brother-in-law John will be heading to the Arctic Ocean July 1st, then back down and on over to Alaska. Terrible! Right? ( tongue firmly in cheek, trip of our lifetime) in the meantime I’ll need a substitute to help out with the expo tour. I contacted the boys over at Gotham a couple months ago and now I’m letting my club know. Volunteer needed. Pm me. Thanks!

heading to the Arctic Ocean July 1st, then back down and on over to Alaska.

Damn. Are you driving there and back, or shipping your trucks?

Damn. Are you driving there and back, or shipping your trucks?
We are driving, gonna go to Glacier National Park and hang a hard right turn. Come back down through the PNW. Gonna bring spare coolant and heater lines, spare belts, extra fluids, sparker, coil, a rotor and at least a couple of long ignition wires. Everything else is analy maintained. Still gotta get a new rear drive shaft. The old one howls away. It’s gonna be great!

Hi Don - sounds like a great trip!

Hopefully someone will step up and help host the Expo run. It's a lot of fun and a great family alternative to the "hard wheelin'" at RC. I'm happy to provide additional desktop support for a new leader. But I'm sure Don can easily provide all the info you need. Just need to be able to follow a map and cruise around on some gravel forest service roads, and stop when the scenery looks pretty!

Hi Don - sounds like a great trip!

Hopefully someone will step up and help host the Expo run. It's a lot of fun and a great family alternative to the "hard wheelin'" at RC. I'm happy to provide additional desktop support for a new leader. But I'm sure Don can easily provide all the info you need. Just need to be able to follow a map and cruise around on some gravel forest service roads, and stop when the scenery looks pretty!
All true. Last year though all were pleasantly surprised at some of the technical sections we went through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom