Exhaust valves (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please tell me a source for new exhaust valves?
1972 f engine.
Specter off road sent me a couple used ones that are pitted, and too short.
JT Outfitters only have the 3 groove type.
I need the single groove keeper.
Thanks,
Doug

OEM Valves & Keepers on "THIS" page. They call the keepers "locks"

Last edited:
OEM Valves & Keepers on "THIS" page. They call the keepers "locks"
1670281703705.png

ToyotaPartsDeal.com doesn't update their website very frequently to show NLA parts.

I suspect the exhaust valve may be NLA.

Good luck on your quest.

ToyotaPartsDeal.com doesn't update their website very frequently to show NLA parts.

I suspect the exhaust valve may be NLA.

Good luck on your quest.
I got a full set of intake & exhaust valves from them 8 weeks ago but I see my 74's are different. Good luck.

screen shot of Toy OEM parts from Toy South Atlanta-looks like all you need is available

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 22-30-27 CAMSHAFT & VALVE. 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser Toyota South Atla...png

Might be a good time to upgrade the exhaust valves to small block Chevy stainless valves. You'll need to ream out the guides a little, and grind the seats to match the valves.

I pulled a head that had a combination of valves installed. One exhaust valve, which was not original, was somehow bent and squished (upset at rocker arm). I had to cut it out simply because the micrometer told me that the top of the valve would no longer make it thru the guide without getting stuck. This one has a crack along the upper valve guide (not that I think that the metal cap on the valve stem seal won't hold it together) but, has anyone replaced a valve guide? The Teq valves that I've seen look to have pitted less than others as well.

It wish I had the space and time to just park the truck and do the rings, hone the cylinders, and replace exhaust valves.

Try Ebay right now:

Try Ebay right now:

Score, thanks!
I also found these on eBay

6120BF5D-905C-4629-941E-573F6DFA512C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom