Evo Corse 17x8 ET40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There’s not a ton of these wheels on this site so here’s a few to add:

Evo Corse Dakar Zero 17x8 ET40 in Anthracite.
Cooper ST Maxx 285/75r17
2006 LX470 w/ 3/4” AHC lift
Center hub to fender 20.5” front, 21.25” rear

FWIW, I measured the tires, mounted with the weight of the truck on them, at 33 3/8”, 47psi from the tire shop. Offset puts tire almost exactly flush with the fender, wheel slightly in. I wouldn’t want more.

The wheels just arrived in exactly 10 weeks, as promised. Pretty amazing since they manufacture and ship from Italy.

The tires definitely rub at the pinch weld and maybe on the corners of the stock bumper while turning. I’ll investigate in the next couple days. Also, I have a 5th set but I’m pretty sure it won’t fit underneath, time for a bumper maybe. For now I have a 33” KO2 underneath.

E04DF250-2CEE-4083-9133-E8B5446ADF9A.jpeg

F2973A75-322A-494F-9DFA-330C840E48CB.jpeg
A743538E-136A-4C45-A4DA-FE75F652B95F.jpeg

D1211706-5378-483D-A6F3-86CD67435E42.jpeg

Those are amazing. Love the look and fit. Thanks for the great pics! I would love to have those wheels but Id need to take out a 2nd mortgage.

Cooper ST Maxx 285/75r17

FWIW, I measured the tires, mounted with the weight of the truck on them, at 33 3/8”, 47psi from the tire shop. Offset puts tire almost exactly flush with the fender, wheel slightly in. I wouldn’t want more.

The wheels just arrived in exactly 10 weeks, as promised. Pretty amazing since they manufacture and ship from Italy.

The tires definitely rub at the pinch weld and maybe on the corners of the stock bumper while turning. I’ll investigate in the next couple days. Also, I have a 5th set but I’m pretty sure it won’t fit underneath, time for a bumper maybe. For now I have a 33” KO2 underneath.

View attachment 2260920
View attachment 2260903View attachment 2260904
View attachment 2260909
Awesome. +40 is perfect! Those are my dream wheels!!!

Last edited:
Love the wheels and the coopers are badass! Definitely leaning toward those once I get my lift on

Evo Corses are definetly by far my favorite wheels, right at the top with TE37s and Rock Warriors. Very classy 100 series you got there!

Is that really 20.5 and 21.25 rear? It looks way lower than that, or it must be the the 34" stuffed Coopers that make it an optical illusion. Thats exactly what I have my front set at it looks higher than yours. Also, is that really just 0.75" of lift? What did you measure hub to fender before the 3/4" AHC lift? I might readjust because I thought 20.5/21.25 was 1.5 inches of lift (F) and 1.25 (R).

Love the wheels and the coopers are badass! Definitely leaning toward those once I get my lift on

Thanks a lot. Mainline Overland is right here in NH. I drove past on my way to NH Oil Undercoating this fall to have a look at the wheels in their shop and I was sold. I live in Temple, down next to Peterborough.

Evo Corses are definetly by far my favorite wheels, right at the top with TE37s and Rock Warriors. Very classy 100 series you got there!

Is that really 20.5 and 21.25 rear? It looks way lower than that, or it must be the the 34" stuffed Coopers that make it an optical illusion. Thats exactly what I have my front set at it looks higher than yours. Also, is that really just 0.75" of lift? What did you measure hub to fender before the 3/4" AHC lift? I might readjust because I thought 20.5/21.25 was 1.5 inches of lift (F) and 1.25 (R).

The woman where I bought these told me they started carrying them after breaking two Rock Warriors on their Tundra. I can’t confirm that they’re that much stronger but I do prefer the look and offset of these. Great fit/finish.

These photos are with AHC in N but truck is parked on a bit of slope so maybe that affects the way they fill the wheel well in the photo. Stock AHC height should be 19.75 front, 20.5 rear hub to fender, which mine was roughly at to begin. I maxed out the adjustment in my sensors (slots and threaded rods) to get where I am now. It was just enough to bring my pressures back up to spec after adding King Springs (mostly stock truck). I may drop it back down as I add weight, I’ll see how it goes.

drool. these are perfect! thanks for the pics.

Cooper ST Maxx 285/75r17

View attachment 2260920
View attachment 2260909

I'm eyeing these and a similar size Braid set. Great info and very similar to what I'm planning. Thanks!

Man these wheels are beautiful. Any more pictures? Lol. Is the anthracite color high gloss, satin or matte? Really hard to tell, although I saw a video it seems like it’s glossy, I’m not sure.

I’m thinking of buying a set of these in the 17” size. I just found the Canadian distributor and pricing is on par with with US pricing.
What do people running these think about the 40 offset vs stock?

There seems to be a lot, maybe the most, tire choices at 285/70/17, at least here in British Columbia.

PO put on Nokian Rotiva AT plus in 275/65/18 (E - rated) on the stock Lexus 2006 rims. I’ve had the truck a year and I’ve been really impressed with tires but I really don’t have anything to compare them too. They are almost worn out, I just started to get a bit a vibration at the wheel and I see signs of mild dry rot.
I’m planning to go with two sets of wheels and the Zerodakars seem like they would check a lot of boxes.

I’m building this truck out for runs to far North.

Keep the offset over +30 and you'll keep most of the muck inside the wheel wells. Nokian Rotiva AT is a decent AT tire. Its respected. Nobody runs them here in North America but they are well regarded in Russia and extreme cold environments. Most people will sway you to Falken AT/Toyo At3/BFG KO2 here in North America.

It really sucks that Canada only has one distributor that has all the rights to Nokians, and they price them at a premium over what they go for in the USA. Darn you Caltire.

Run 285/70/17 or 275/70/18. Popular sizes that will usually be in stock if you bust one and are in a pinch.

Wheels are mostly up to a personal preference. If you want to save some money, run some Tundra wheels. If you like the look of the EvoDakars, then run those.

I’m thinking of buying a set of these in the 17” size. I just found the Canadian distributor and pricing is on par with with US pricing.
What do people running these think about the 40 offset vs stock?

There seems to be a lot, maybe the most, tire choices at 285/70/17, at least here in British Columbia.

PO put on Nokian Rotiva AT plus in 275/65/18 (E - rated) on the stock Lexus 2006 rims. I’ve had the truck a year and I’ve been really impressed with tires but I really don’t have anything to compare them too. They are almost worn out, I just started to get a bit a vibration at the wheel and I see signs of mild dry rot.
I’m planning to go with two sets of wheels and the Zerodakars seem like they would check a lot of boxes.

I’m building this truck out for runs to far North.
Do anyone know the weight on these- I didn't see it listed on the website, just a weight range.

FWIW if poke is a consideration- ET+40 on 8" rim is 6.08"back space, similar to ET+25 on 9" (5.98"). Stock wheel is ET+60 (5.89" back space)

Cooper ST Maxx 285/75r17

View attachment 2260920
View attachment 2260909
Can you link me those wheels?

Great looking wheels. They way I use my rig, I would be so mad when they would inevitibly get scratched up.

So it turns out you CAN fit center caps to Dakarzeros on your 100 series. It just takes 1.25 inch spacers.

Forgive the temporary chrome lugs, my long ones looked goofy after spacer install for some reason

59D6144C-59BF-47FE-897E-8DA8F0268ECF.jpeg

77F18E51-335E-4D1F-84D1-0453B2615859.jpeg

424BFBEB-5F3A-4E71-A166-E84A7BDC62FD.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom