Escape Gear Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im about to pull the trigger on their seat cover, based on that they've had good reviews from members here and I don't want to pay the premium to re do the leather. My question for people that have them is did you make a choice based on the material? I saw the grey covers are different cotton type than the other two.

I just went with the color closest to my leather color.

It would be a great idea to see if they can send you a sample of BOTH materials. Then you can tell us which is more durable, softer, etc.

Good choice either way, mine are great!

I just went with the color closest to my leather color.

It would be a great idea to see if they can send you a sample of BOTH materials. Then you can tell us which is more durable, softer, etc.

Good choice either way, mine are great!
Did you go with khaki i assume?

Wait, so has anyone put them

Did you just order the cruiser set for the lx and it worked out fine?
Yes, the LC set fits perfectly.

Also, I do believe the Light Khaki was the color.

You'll want to snap a pic or two of your current seats, and perhaps your VIN, when they ask to confirm fitment.

See if you can get those material samples. I do believe chances are good there would be enough folks for a group buy from this forum so a discount can be had. You'd be a hero!

gamecock2009: I've been circling these for a while & am ready to pull trigger.

Maybe we can combine orders for a multi order discount &/or save on shipping (they are in Israel, correct?).

I really like the dark brown piping on tan khaki look.

I'm not a fan of leather seats in a vehicle that I drive in AutoX or in off-roading because I slide around in seat too much. Though I would like to have good leather under the covers should I ever decide to sell the LX.

I think the seats come from South Africa.

I'm debating whether to order covers for both front and rear seats. My rear leather seats are in good shape. I have some cracking in the front seat leather and had been looking into replacement leathers for the front.

They do come from South Africa. Shipping cost me $50.

I think this is why a GB would make sense, to save on international shipping costs and bulk product costs. The front covers get sent in something that can't be more than $20 to ship domestically.

Maybe with enough folks, you can convince the vendor to give the 20% off discount to the LC100 product (currently it does not apply).

No second row option from them?

An Escape Gear seller in the US is having a 20% off sale on seat covers .. Except 100 series is not in the sale group. I placed a call to them and left a VM to see if they would be interested in extending the 20% discount to 100 series owners. Hopefully, I can get them to work with us.

I see Equipt is a supporting vendor.

@Equipt

1600709746628.png

2nd and 3rd row options are available

I've been eyeing these seat covers for a couple years now. I'd love to see a group buy or good sale to bring the price down a bit. If so, I'm in.

For the front seats, these (cotton canvas) are the exact same price as Marathon seat covers (Cordura nylon), which have also been on my list. Anyone know how they compare? My seats are disintegrating, I need some covers asap.

Nylon is man made. Don't some folks think it is itchy?

Well this is great, hopefully we can get something going. I was quoted $98 for shipping to SC... kinda hurts but it is what it is.

Is it the same price buying directly from Escape Gear as it is through Equipt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom