Error uploading pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack

♠️Project Snowball❄️
Threads
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
Yes, Stink had a problem this morning and I had one this afternoon. I had to resize both images to load them, Stink's was only 1,7 MB so I don't know if the server is having an issue or what but if you resize it smaller then you can get it uploaded.

I know nothing about Apple but if you're on Windows, open the image with paint. To the top left there is an option to resize, I went 75% and they both uploaded fine.

I hope that helps.

@woody can tell you what happened.
No need to resize pics. The server does that for you automatically (unless they're gigantic panoramas)

Yes, Stink had a problem this morning and I had one this afternoon. I had to resize both images to load them, Stink's was only 1,7 MB so I don't know if the server is having an issue or what but if you resize it smaller then you can get it uploaded.

I know nothing about Apple but if you're on Windows, open the image with paint. To the top left there is an option to resize, I went 75% and they both uploaded fine.

That is work, and we are lazy... Hope it gets resolved soon.;)

Should be corrected....previous fix reverted itself

Should be corrected....previous fix reverted itself

Thanks Woody For all your dedicated Time & efforts ................:)

That is work, and we are lazy... Hope it gets resolved soon.;)

Now Now ..........

i agree this is A little added work load ,

But THIS is REal Work !

a278aab49c2c618a3ab0b90011cac209.jpg

hey @woody

it seems the photo's upload issue is fixed , I can perform this task normally now once again , what a relief i was going into

MUD-withdraw

Thanks for taking the time to prioritize the system bug or glitch repair & getting us back to normal

Kindly

Matt Sakalas

2 card.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom