Electrical help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I cannot find a EWD for this truck online. I need to find where the cigarette lighter draws it’s power and from which fuse block

thanks fellas

Heck, I'd just as soon run it straight from the battery with an in-line fuse and have 12 vdc power with or without the ignition on!
Wait... I did do that with my power ports in the rear and the dual USB port in the back of the console! Love it!

I agree, but it would be nice to be switched, do you know where it normally draws power from, which circuit

Sorry, I can't help you with that. Did you try the factory manual?
In post number 2 is the Factory Service Manual: GX 460 Manuals

Be careful if you plan to tap into it as the gauge of wire is tiny and will not support any real amp draw

If you want your accessory switched use the cig lighter power as the trigger for a relay and run the main power to the battery

From the fuse block under the left side of dash (above the parking break pedal), the #20 is open and it is switched power (ACC) that I have been using for my additional power outlets and USB charging etc.

From the fuse block under the left side of dash (above the parking break pedal), the #20 is open and it is switched power (ACC) that I have been using for my additional power outlets and USB charging etc.
Thanks ill check it out looks like that will work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom