ECU flashing for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Mauser
Thanks for all your help and info above, I am interested in knowing if you are able to flash / change / edit the maps within the ecu other than the immobilizer / key info at all ?

Please let me know, I am looking for a tool to read / write / edit the files on the 100 series 2uzfe powered land cruiser from 1998

Cheers and thanks

@Mauser is this still something you are offering?
Yes

Bump. Still flashin' ecus for food donations.

Still doing this.

Following. I saw your name come up on the ole FB and knew I needed your services as well. What is the best way to contact you further?
You can just send me a message here.

Hi Mauser.

I had a local locksmith come out and reprogram 2 new keys off of my Valet key. He reprogrammed the existing ECU and the new keys but now my cylinder 7 is misfiring. Have you ever experienced this after reprogramming new keys? I replaced the spark plug & Coil pack on that cylinder but still no luck. Any ideas of what to do here?

@Mauser I think I just PM'ed you but I need your service on a 1998 UZJ. I have one Toyota-branded valet key. Do I need to buy some blanks, get them cut in advance, or something else?

So grateful for this service (and for YOUR service).

Forgot to tag, Oops!!
@Mauser Still have any virginized ecus for a 99 LC? Or possibly still flashing them? Have two valets and no master. Wanted to check once more before having to send out to a service like Module Mechanics. Sent PM :) Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom