East Coast Pig Run 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wayne, for those of us that do want to come up on Thursday afternoon to camp at Rausch, when do we have to be there to check in? The website says to call. Will you be organizing all that?

Alternatively, what time would we need to be there on Friday to meet up for the prerun (and set up camp)?

I'm planning to attend and camp at Rausch Creek. Real showers and flush toilets are for pussies!

There is a private run scheduled for the same days as the pig run so the "camping" section is reserved for them. We are allowed to camp in the staging platuea area as usual, it is simply a parking lot. Last year I camped near a stream down the road, it was nice.
Lynn will be there to check us all in Friday and Saturday AM, basically, you pay to ride once and you are a member of the year, so if you came last year, it still should be valid!

So who's coming?

T-shirt artwork has been approved and will start screening Tuesday :D

Hey Jeff, what time you guys planning dinner? I'm looking to get in late afternoon early evening.

any 80 allowed in this run? I am up for a day trip. Is every one camping no day runner? I have never been to RC, from what I hear it looks and feels like paragon (I may be wrong). This would be my first time wheeling with the 80. Can it handle the trails you are planning to run? I have got stock suspension(seem my sig), not ready tp break any thing yet. Who's going from MD for day run? I'd be up for doing caravan.

do you have any sliders on the 80? bring it out, I'm sure we can convince you that 80s are just a more modern 55 :)

it's open to anyone...

bk

There are trails at RC that your stock 80 will handle with ease.

bkfj40 said:
do you have any sliders on the 80?
Not yet, I guess I should take off the running boards?
bkfj40 said:
I'm sure we can convince you that 80s are just a more modern 55 :)
bk
I have always looked at an 80 from that prospective. As a matter of fact, I had never seen an 80 until I came to this country (15 some years ago). Back where I was born, 80 looks more like a patrol to me (without the head lights). Although I spent most of my childhood riding 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s.

So what time I should be there? I guess no one going from my side MD then?

OK....
WHERE is everyone camping?!?

as I'm planning on showing up Friday early evening, I need to know where to go :)

also:
T-shirts were finished printing around 11:30pm last night :D

hey chris, I'll be at Camp-a-while. Getting in approx 630-7pm Friday if work and traffic allows!

Dan and I are going to try to camp at RC. We're heading up this afternoon and will camp at RC if there's space - otherwise we'll see everyone at CAW.

anyone have a web-page for camp a while???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom