Wanted E-67 project or incomplete 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I chip away at my 1965 FJ45, I know that I want the best or better hood, doors, bib, fenders, and other bits for it. I’m wondering if someone has a project, incomplete, or rear rusted out 40 they might sell me. PM me, text me, or email me with photos and info. Thanks!
Daniel
Danielswatters@gmail.com
334-467-7040

I'v had this thing laying around for years. Not title, bill of sale only.
0027.JPG
0035.JPG
0025.JPG
0010.JPG
0008.JPG

@Dunkane maybe a good cowl for you?

Saved this out of a wrecking yard mainly because I have never seen a FJ40 floor this clean. It didn't have a rear axle at the time so hauled anfull full floater I had to get it home. Replaced that will the correct centered diff. Still have the full floater and a 66 FJ40 rear axle with a Lock-Right in it. Would even sell the rear axle out of my 65 FJ45. Going with axles out of 84 HJ47RV. Also have a couple of other early FJ40s would sell. One has a AZ title in my name.

You have not said what year this is. Looks like a 1962. What is the vin?

It has a VIN paque that is stamped 1963 but is a later 62 production. It has the opening for the factory ashtray. Have a earlier 62 FST tub without the ashtray. That one was from a cruiser someone parted out. That tub still has a good rear sill. Also one of the few early FST models that had barn doors instead of a tailgate. The VIN was removed because the frame was sold to TLC for a Icon. I do know the VIN because it had a insurance card in the glovebox. But would create a problem trying use that VIN since ten years later it probably being used on a Icon for years.

It has a VIN paque that is stamped 1963 but is a later 62 production. It has the opening for the factory ashtray. Have a earlier 62 FST tub without the ashtray. That one was from a cruiser someone parted out. That tub still has a good rear sill. Also one of the few early FST models that had barn doors instead of a tailgate. The VIN was removed because the frame was sold to TLC for a Icon. I do know the VIN because it had a insurance card in the glovebox. But would create a problem trying use that VIN since ten years later it probably being used on a Icon for years.

What is the frame number that it is sitting on now ?

i could be intrested by buying somes parts or complete
best regards

dunkane

Maybe I did not understand , but your post says frame sold to Icon. Is the body on a different frame or is the whole thing gone ?

I did not sell any frames to TLC. I hauled one for someone else and picked a early soft top tub from some one else selling one to TLC as well. The one pictured is another one I have. Then have another one with a title. My original plan to move the hard top body from the one not pictured and move to another early frame and then move the soft top tub to the title frame. Lack and time and age have finally caught up to me.

All my early FJ40s are for sale. Until those are gone not going to sell parts. Those are figure will help sell the vehicles.

i could be intrested by buying somes parts or complete
best regards

dunkane

France.:hmm: not opposed to selling to a out of the country buyer.not looking to sell just the cowl. This one needs a rear sill and some body work in the back. The floor on the one pictured are the cleanest I've ever seen on a early cruiser. Have a bunch of picture I took when I took the other here could email. Can tell the barn doors are something I added as well as the hood and bib. Hook needs work the bib and barns doors would keep and lower the price. This has the high B pillar tub. I have a set of 64 hard top side would throw in the sale. My hope is to sell about seven of my cruisers off and get down to just six with only two only planning on restoring.

Bump. Have the funds. Who needs the thin the herd or needs their space back?!

I did not sell any frames to TLC. I hauled one for someone else and picked a early soft top tub from some one else selling one to TLC as well. The one pictured is another one I have. Then have another one with a title. My original plan to move the hard top body from the one not pictured and move to another early frame and then move the soft top tub to the title frame. Lack and time and age have finally caught up to me.

All my early FJ40s are for sale. Until those are gone not going to sell parts. Those are figure will help sell the vehicles.

France.:hmm: not opposed to selling to a out of the country buyer.not looking to sell just the cowl. This one needs a rear sill and some body work in the back. The floor on the one pictured are the cleanest I've ever seen on a early cruiser. Have a bunch of picture I took when I took the other here could email. Can tell the barn doors are something I added as well as the hood and bib. Hook needs work the bib and barns doors would keep and lower the price. This has the high B pillar tub. I have a set of 64 hard top side would throw in the sale. My hope is to sell about seven of my cruisers off and get down to just six with only two only planning on restoring.

Thanks, I got a call years ago from TLC , found out an FJ45 title was transferred in Az, public info with a cost, and was shocked as all he wanted was pretty much frame rights. I suppose in his business that is fine, but I would not sell.

Pretty soon I believe frames will be less and less, meaning value will go up and up.

Bump. No title necessary.

Bump. No title necessary.

Bump, maybe you should post on , parts, craigslist etc.. Just because a thread move a bit astray, does not mean the top item is not still there. You are looking for parts, and since your first post here has been well understood, if you have no response , a possibility is to go Craig list, Hemmings , and Antique autos. Maybe you will find the items you need. ( A lot of others are also looking as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom