Driveshaft lengths for 3speed transmission. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We'll have a 70 that's getting a H55f installed later this week and can measure the driveshafts then, just send me a PM and remind me to post them here if no one else does.
Alternatively I should have a few pairs of 3-speed driveshafts that I would sell cheap if you're interested.

We'll have a 70 that's getting a H55f installed later this week and can measure the driveshafts then, just send me a PM and remind me to post them here if no one else does.
Alternatively I should have a few pairs of 3-speed driveshafts that I would sell cheap if you're interested.
Yeah Honestly if its alright with you I will just buy a 3speed front and rear drive shaft from you if you already have them. That will save me some time. Can you PM me the price and everything when you get a chance? I beleive I have the earlier style drive flanges. 56mmx64mm with the 8mm bolts. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Yeah Honestly if its alright with you I will just buy a 3speed front and rear drive shaft from you if you already have them. That will save me some time. Can you PM me the price and everything when you get a chance? I beleive I have the earlier style drive flanges. 56mmx64mm with the 8mm bolts. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Yes I will.

And I will post up the length's here for tech's sake :)

Shorter one
23.75” fully compressed
26.5” fully extended (as far as I’d be comfortable running it)

Longer one:
25.75” fully compressed
28.5” fully extended

Can’t remember which is which Front Vs rear.

0179E71E-DF7C-46F9-8247-BE0CE6E4158A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom