Don’t buy PFran LED!!! It’s a scam. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hi Landcruiser family. Has anyone gotten scammed like I did by Pfran LED?? I ordered a full package swap kit for my 2006 LC100 from this punk. It’s been nearly 4 weeks and I have not received the goods. I have sent several e-mails to both the email address listed on the contact US tab of the website. No reply at all. No phone number to call. The money is gone. On the website the order status show pending restock, but this is clearly non-sense. Just a heads up to all you good people . Don’t get scammed like I did!!!!

-LCABOVEALL

Last edited:
Hi Landcruiser family. Has anyone gotten scammed like I did by Pfran LED?? I ordered a full package swap kit for my 2006 LC100 from this punk. It’s been nearly 4 weeks and I have not received the goods. I have sent several e-mails to both the email address listed on the contact US tab of the website. No reply at all. No phone number to call. The money is gone. On the website the order status show pending restock, but this is clearly non-sense. Just a heads up to all you good people . Don’t get scammed like I did!!!!

-LCABOVEALL
Dude, you've been on this forum for a month? PFran is sometimes slow, and the communication is sometimes not so great, but I've never heard of anyone getting "scammed". A little research on past posts goes a LONG way on MUD.

You know we are in a Pandemic, right? Chill out a bit, you'll get your order.

Also, this is the technical forum. Issues with vendors go elsewhere on the site.

I’ve ordered from Pfran, it wasn’t overnight service but I got my stuff. Perhaps with everything going on there’s a delay - I’m hopeful you’ll get your order.

Its not a scam, just poor service.

Why bother- its not as if these are scarce parts. Find another source- and get on paypal and request your money back.

I'm with you, but if you're down with that type of service you might as well order from ali.
If I did what he does I hope people would bitch about me on here.
Don't prepay for small time BS that can be had elsewhere quickly for cheaper money.

I’ve been selling kits on eBay for a few years LED’s in general during this period have become more expensive and harder to get from overseas. Many of my typical suppers are out of stock which means I have to order unknowns and inspect for the quality I want. That results in a half the lots I buy being returned. It’s almost not worth it as a seller.

What’s the other source for LEDs? Wanna do this mod but seeing all the PFRAN threads has prevented me from doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom