Dogs of MUD! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As a little pup, here's Copper:
m7S6U.jpg

All grown up, with his lil sis:
fyVFfM4.jpg

image.jpeg

One chases deer while the other one chases the UPS guy. Well actually they both chase the UPS guy. :)

This is Layla, my half German Shorthair Pointer/half English Setter. About to turn a year old! She's a great dog, extremely active and playful but the sweetest dog. Also featured is Millie, my family's 3yo French Bulldog, and Hallie our 16 year old yellow lab. They are an interesting pack of dogs, but all love each other and get along wonderfully!
layla laying down.jpg

image2.JPG

layla mille chair.jpg

layla on hallies head.jpg

layla truck.JPG

This is Layla, my half German Shorthair Pointer/half English Setter. About to turn a year old! She's a great dog, extremely active and playful but the sweetest dog. Also featured is Millie, my family's 3yo French Bulldog, and Hallie our 16 year old yellow lab. They are an interesting pack of dogs, but all love each other and get along wonderfully!View attachment 1447047
View attachment 1447046

View attachment 1447048

View attachment 1447049

View attachment 1447051

Your lab looks like she is over it! These youngsters just running all over the place and sitting on your head! No respect

Hahaha yeah she gets tired of the other two sometimes, but usually the younger ones give her her space. Luckily Layla only stays with my family when I need a dog sitter, but when she plopped down on Hallie's head it was too hysterical to not take a quick picture of. Millie takes it easy with her gets super defensive of any dogs other than Layla that try to play with Hallie, they've become quite the close-knit pack. When they're in the yard together Hallie (lab) will try to hang with them chasing after a tennis ball, but the poor old girl just can't keep up like she used to!
IMG_3064.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom