Does it have IRS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have looked at all the pics and I can't determine, I personally think it is rigid rear but can't be sure and am curious?

I *think* it is solid rear axle from some previous posts/pics...

I have looked at all the pics and I can't determine, I personally think it is rigid rear but can't be sure and am curious?

It has a solid rear, I read that on one of the sites, I was glad that it wasn't IRS!!!

Well I'm pretty sure it has independant rear suspension. It better had if it is to remain competitive for a few years. Range Rover is IRS and I found it great. Mitsubishi has IS but looks a bit low set. Wait a minute though, the Mitsu reminds me of something. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Well I'm pretty sure it has independant rear suspension. It better had if it is to remain competitive for a few years. Range Rover is IRS and I found it great. Mitsubishi has IS but looks a bit low set. Wait a minute though, the Mitsu reminds me of something. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

:rolleyes:

Sorry dude, it has a solid rear axle. You'll just have to stick with a Rover.

Sorry, I haven't got a Range Rover currently. I do have a Land Cruiser though.
It is a great pity if Toyota have stayed with a live rear axle but maybe their development budget was tight?

Yeah that mind control controller is high $$$ dollar !!

I wont buy it unless it can respond to my sweat glands and adjust the AC accordingly, I am to lazy to do it myself.

IRS, ride is just........too truck like I'll wait till it goes fully independent.

Its too high I have to really hike my leg to get into the thing I'll wait till they lower it abit.

The ground clearance is just too low for an SUV I mean come on I want that thing to go more places than I can walk, not cause I'm too lazy its just that I pay for 4WD so I want it to be the best and never ever ever get me stuck.....

The leather on the seats is too thick makes me fell like I'm sitting on some cheap vinyl or something.

I have to change my own radio station!?! F' that!

Sat nav, If its not standard then the base model is for peasants!!

(makes resale hard)

Theres not enough room in the back!

Its not fast enough!

More power!!!!!!!!

Needs more power.

Doesn't handle like a corvette!

Too big!!

Too little!!!

Too soft!!

Too hard!!!

Too slow.......needs more power.

Too round!

Too square!!

Too tall!

Too short!!

Drag raced a Viper yesterday...........lost :frown:, needs more power!!

Black is too black.......needs to be lighter!

White is too light!

My 20's fit it though :)

It has a Solid rear axle. The LandCruiser isn't designed to meet the American taste, its made to go through some crappy terrain all over the world because the LandCruiser is a world wide vehicle. An IRS is only good for cornering and ride comfort. The LC will need the solid rear to articulate and keep the rear tires grabbing onto terafirma. It's already bad enough that the 100s and this next gen LC has an IFS. Then again road handling, comfort, and King of the Hill 4x4 capabilities need to be mated together some how.

Yeah that mind control controller is high $$$ dollar !!

I wont buy it unless it can respond to my sweat glands and adjust the AC accordingly, I am to lazy to do it myself.

IRS, ride is just........too truck like I'll wait till it goes fully independent.

Its too high I have to really hike my leg to get into the thing I'll wait till they lower it abit.

The ground clearance is just too low for an SUV I mean come on I want that thing to go more places than I can walk, not cause I'm too lazy its just that I pay for 4WD so I want it to be the best and never ever ever get me stuck.....

The leather on the seats is too thick makes me fell like I'm sitting on some cheap vinyl or something.

I have to change my own radio station!?! F' that!

Sat nav, If its not standard then the base model is for peasants!!

(makes resale hard)

Theres not enough room in the back!

Its not fast enough!

More power!!!!!!!!

Needs more power.

Doesn't handle like a corvette!

Too big!!

Too little!!!

Too soft!!

Too hard!!!

Too slow.......needs more power.

Too round!

Too square!!

Too tall!

Too short!!

Drag raced a Viper yesterday...........lost :frown:, needs more power!!

Black is too black.......needs to be lighter!

White is too light!

My 20's fit it though :)

WOW !! :idea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2001 UZJ100
1989 FJ62
1991 Range Rover Classic
2003 Mercedes CL55 AMG

Transmission shifts a little soft

Motor idles too smooth,

Shocks too soft!

Window tint not dark enough!

AC vents too far apart!

Heater vents too close together!

Analogue gauges!! If they're not holographic.........ghost dial.....

wind shield rake,,,???

I invited the designer to my party and he said he was inspired by Frank Loyd Wright, while eating bre and drinking sweet tea my butler recognized him from same sorority house I went to.

Wheels don't look "shporty" enough!!

Power lift gate option? For when I got my hands full of things I need to survive, Gap, Baby Gap.

Power opening doors? Might spill my mocha latte.

Auto parallel park? Have you tried that sh**? It's hard!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom