Does anyone know when the 2020 Heritage Edition will actually hit dealers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was hoping these would be a little more level. Not sure a spacer will correct the rake in the photos I have seen.

Is that the actual roof rack that come on the Heritage? I hope not.

Chris in the 200 section!

Yeah that basket is horrible. It’s ‘make the dealer remove it before leaving’ bad.

haha. That roof rack is like a Yakima warrior from my aunts 1992 Subaru. Dang you Toyota, could have done sooooo much better without really even trying.

The white and gold looks better than I thought. Partly awesome and partly like something the Righteous Gemstones would drive if they sell their G Wagons.

I am sure some of you have noticed....but the Heritage Edition leather is NOT semi-aniline. Weird since it is more expensive.

What does that actually mean

Semi-aniline leather is more expensive and is seen in top-end (or luxury packaged) Lexus. The dye is all the way thru the leather or something like that and thus improves durability and prevent discoloration...you can search it up. The Heritage Edition leather is just "black". On the "regular" Land Cruisers, the leather is semi-aniline black or terra color.

IMHO, the bronze wheels don't work as well on the White as the Black. Toyota should have either blacked out the HE wheels or gone with the blacked out TRD pros.

18-in-TRD-Pro-Tundra-wheel-1.jpg

IMHO, the bronze wheels don't work as well on the White as the Black. Toyota should have either blacked out the HE wheels or gone with the blacked out TRD pros.

18-in-TRD-Pro-Tundra-wheel-1.jpg
That glossy black wheel is a 2016/2017 Tundra TRD Pro wheel (not forged).. the current gen 2019/2020 Tundra TRD Pro wheels are a satin finish (forged) wheel.

82C3EC37-A34E-48EF-AE62-4B05FE7FE9DA.png

B6DD5944-C16C-4F84-9CD5-8A2925C64BA6.png

2019 TRD PRO BBS wheel for Tundra had a more glossy finish (and different p/n) than the 2020 TRD PRO BBS wheel which does have the flat satin finish.

Then there is the more rare 2020 TRD PRO BBS wheel that says “trd” on the flange instead of “pro” which is for the TRD sport Tundras as an optional wheel package which also is another p/n.

I like the looks of the 16/17 wheel a bit better than the forged version but either would look better on the White Heritage edition than bronze. Would love to see a profile pic of the White Heritage Edition w 16/17 TRD pro wheels on BFG ATs

In case anyone is wondering about the p/ns for the Tundra BBS wheels.

2019 TRD PRO BBS: PT960-34190-02, BBS Forged wheel, glossy black finish. ("PRO" on flange)
2020 TRD PRO BBS: PT960-34190-F2, BBS Forged wheel, flat black finish ("PRO" on flange)
bbs pro.PNG

2020 TRD SPORT BBS: PT960-34200-02, BBS Forged wheel, flat black finish ("TRD" on flange)
bbs trd.PNG

The glossy black wheel shown in the first pic on post #55 is 42611-0C200 and was used on the 2017 TRD PRO Tundra and now is used for the 2019+ Tundra on a different package with a P255/70/18 tire.

In case anyone is wondering about the p/ns for the Tundra BBS wheels.

2019 TRD PRO BBS: PT960-34190-02, BBS Forged wheel, glossy black finish. ("PRO" on flange)
2020 TRD PRO BBS: PT960-34190-F2, BBS Forged wheel, flat black finish ("PRO" on flange)
View attachment 2096970
2020 TRD SPORT BBS: PT960-34200-02, BBS Forged wheel, flat black finish ("TRD" on flange)
View attachment 2096971

The glossy black wheel shown in the first pic on post #55 is 42611-0C200 and was used on the 2017 TRD PRO Tundra and now is used for the 2019+ Tundra on a different package with a P255/70/18 tire.

That's great info. I didn't even know about the "Pro" vs "TRD" difference on the BBS wheels.

I believe the old TRD Pro wheel is used on 2019+ Tundra Double Cab with SX (blackout) package. Center caps not included, they make two choices 1) Toyota Logo 2) TRD logo ... The SX package Tundra comes with Toyota logo center cap obviously.

That's great info. I didn't even know about the "Pro" vs "TRD" difference on the BBS wheels.

I believe the old TRD Pro wheel is used on 2019+ Tundra Double Cab with SX (blackout) package. Center caps not included, they make two choices 1) Toyota Logo 2) TRD logo ... The SX package Tundra comes with Toyota logo center cap obviously.

Thanks for the info on the package name. I didn't know what it was called but was thinking "nightshade".

When you get the Heritage edition, can you tell us if the Bronze BBS wheels say "TRD" or "PRO"? I have yet to see one of those in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom