DIY Bluetooth Integration Install 2002 LX 470 w/ Factory Nav (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just for future reference, if you have a 2002 LX you have to have the CAS-TOY adapter linked in the first post.
Hi, this is in reference to your old post. Was your install on the 02 LX a mark levinson unit? I had a installer try to install the BT45-TOY with CAS-LEX yesterday, sis he tried all the DIP settings and none worked. He said the unit would freeze up (can’t switch between AM/FM/tape/DVD). Since it was a weekend, they couldn’t contact USA SPEC and said the manual is probably for non-Levinson. They had previously installed a BT45 in my 05 LS with no issues, and that has Levinson.

Hi, this is in reference to your old post. Was your install on the 02 LX a mark levinson unit? I had a installer try to install the BT45-TOY with CAS-LEX yesterday, sis he tried all the DIP settings and none worked. He said the unit would freeze up (can’t switch between AM/FM/tape/DVD). Since it was a weekend, they couldn’t contact USA SPEC and said the manual is probably for non-Levinson. They had previously installed a BT45 in my 05 LS with no issues, and that has Levinson.

It was an 02 LX with ML. I'm fairly certain all LX470s had ML. Likely just didn't get the dip setting correct. Hopefully you can figure it out.

great post. i have an extra BT45-TOY new in box if anyone is looking for one. have it posted in the classifieds.
Hello

Do you still have the BT 45 -TOY .?? I know it was a few years ago.... I have a 2002 LX 470 and am looking to convert to BLue tooth as well. Also , do I need the Adapter CAS-TLC ... ?? with the BT45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom