1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel input requested...

Discussion in 'PA- Keystone Cruisers' started by elk, Feb 4, 2018.

1. jpsfj60

jpsfj60

Offer them 10,000. Then put a 1hdt in it!! This BJ73 is super clean and not rusted at all. I
    have seen it in person and have taken it for a test drive.. Its really sad about the diesel motor that
    is in this BJ. I still want this 70 series really bad but don't have a 1htd to put in her and they are
    firm on that 18g price.. Almost traded my 1991 e34 M5 for this cruiser. They didn't want to in the
    beginning when I went to see it. They did some research on my M5 and then they wanted to.
    I did some research on the VM motor and said NO.. Also was schooled by Chris S. on the VM BJ's..

2. dci blair

dci blair

That M5 has got to be worth a chunk. We have a customer with a really nice one.

jpsfj60 likes this.
  3. rubicondon53

rubicondon53

I just stumbled upon this thread. My 02 cents may be a little late in coming, however. That 2.5 Motori engine is the same as Chrysler was using in the Liberty back in 03/4/5 or so. We had one, it performed flawlessly until the 85k mile mark, just out of warranty. The Bosch CP high pressure fuel pump failed. $4,000 repair. No help from Chrysler at all.. None...... That fuel pump, unless abused somehow, is supposed to last the lifetime of the engine. Such a shame that Chrysler lost #3 and beyond generations of a "Chrysler" family.... In my opinion, the motori 2.5 litre is junk.