Diesel input requested... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This carries some weight. All of70 the replies and input are appreciated. I will be looking elsewhere.

Offer them 10,000. Then put a 1hdt in it!! This BJ73 is super clean and not rusted at all. I
have seen it in person and have taken it for a test drive.. Its really sad about the diesel motor that
is in this BJ. I still want this 70 series really bad but don't have a 1htd to put in her and they are
firm on that 18g price.. Almost traded my 1991 e34 M5 for this cruiser. They didn't want to in the
beginning when I went to see it. They did some research on my M5 and then they wanted to.
I did some research on the VM motor and said NO.. Also was schooled by Chris S. on the VM BJ's..

I just stumbled upon this thread. My 02 cents may be a little late in coming, however. That 2.5 Motori engine is the same as Chrysler was using in the Liberty back in 03/4/5 or so. We had one, it performed flawlessly until the 85k mile mark, just out of warranty. The Bosch CP high pressure fuel pump failed. $4,000 repair. No help from Chrysler at all.. None...... That fuel pump, unless abused somehow, is supposed to last the lifetime of the engine. Such a shame that Chrysler lost #3 and beyond generations of a "Chrysler" family.... In my opinion, the motori 2.5 litre is junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom