Diesel converion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How down to the south? If you get here I'll swap it myself and could even put a manual on it also
I'm in the Hammond Area that's between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. I would sell it but this is suppose to be my last truck.....lol

How many conversions have you done?
So far one, because over here there are all diesel...a guy brought his from somewhere up there and I changed it to diesel...at the time could only get a 1HZ engine, the tranmission is a modified H151F, as it has 5th gear and 1st gear out of a coaster thus giving it an amazing cruising speed and a very strong 1st gear...we kept his transfer...some other person went and changed an LX450to a 1HD-T, but I think that should not be, as a Lexus is all about the comfort and almost no sound, with a diesel you get sound ...

one other thing...not sure if you have noticed, but I am down south, meaning, passing Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, CostaRica and finally reaching Panama...so...as I always say, better to get an engine here and ship it over, you coud get a brand new engine (if you know how to assemble it as it comes in two half) for a good price,,,and it would be a drop and go kind of thing

one other thing...not sure if you have noticed, but I am down south, meaning, passing Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, CostaRica and finally reaching Panama...so...as I always say, better to get an engine here and ship it over, you coud get a brand new engine (if you know how to assemble it as it comes in two half) for a good price,,,and it would be a drop and go kind of thing

So, you're saying that one can get a 1HD-T or 1HD-FT and have it shipped to USA from Panama for a conversion project?

Lol that's not down south. That's way south of America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom