For Sale DFW, TX: GP Factor Maxtrax Universal Mount (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HSTexan

GOLD Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
GP Factor Maxtrax mount was purchased new in March 2023 and used since then. Some slight UV fading on the orange knobs and a bit of surface rust on the underside of the plate/bracket where the bolts/washers touched. Have both short and long bolts still; asking $115 shipped/$100 local pickup in the Richardson area of DFW.

Bm5g4m9h.jpg

All Top 7.06CFM Air Compressor was purchased new in May 2023; this thing is great for the size and will inflate 33's from 18psi to 38psi in just over 6 minutes with a quad tire inflator. The QD on the compressor is oversized so I had Louis of FasterFlate make me a conversion hose that will be included that converts it down to the standard QD fitting used on Morrflate, FasterFlate, ARB, etc. I did lose all the other accessories so if you don't have a tire inflation system you'd want one or you'd just need to buy a single air inflation hose with a male QD end (can be found on Amazon for ~$20). Price marked way down since I lost the All Top hose; because of this it really only makes sense for local pickup, but I *think* it will fit in a large flat rate box if you really wanted to ship it. $80 shipped/$50 local pickup in Richardson area of DFW. **SOLD**

nyVCgpIh.jpg

ZIMrqZBh.jpg

Last edited:
GP Factor Maxtrax mount was purchased new in March 2023 and used since then. Some slight UV fading on the orange knobs and a bit of surface rust on the underside of the plate/bracket where the bolts/washers touched. Have both short and long bolts still; asking $115 shipped/$100 local pickup in the Richardson area of DFW.

Bm5g4m9h.jpg

All Top 7.06CFM Air Compressor was purchased new in May 2023; this thing is great for the size and will inflate 33's from 18psi to 38psi in just over 6 minutes with a quad tire inflator. The QD on the compressor is oversized so I had Louis of FasterFlate make me a conversion hose that will be included that converts it down to the standard QD fitting used on Morrflate, FasterFlate, ARB, etc. I did lose all the other accessories so if you don't have a tire inflation system you'd want one or you'd just need to buy a single air inflation hose with a male QD end (can be found on Amazon for ~$20). Price marked way down since I lost the All Top hose; because of this it really only makes sense for local pickup, but I *think* it will fit in a large flat rate box if you really wanted to ship it. $80 shipped/$50 local pickup in Richardson area of DFW.

nyVCgpIh.jpg

ZIMrqZBh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom