SOLD DFW - Brand New Yakima Mega Warrior Rack with Extension & SKS Lock Cores (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm the guy who bought the Yakima MegaWarrior roof rack, extension, 4' X 6' Heavy Duty Roof Rack Net & SKS Lock Cores Car Rack System without measuring to see if I could enter the garage with said rack on, and lo and behold; it doesn't fit.

Dimensions with Extension: 74 in. length x 48 in. width x 6.5 in. height

Looks great on the 100 series, and covers ~80% of the roof.

Unfortunately, I prefer to keep my 100 series garaged as opposed to not with the rack on at all times, and I think I'll go for a bolt-on rack down the road so I can fit in the garage.

I am offering $600 for everything OBO.

Everything arrived August 28th, and I put it together (not a lot of work there) and put it on to August 30th only to realize it doesn't allow me to enter the garage.

Likely doesn't make sense to ship, but if you're in the area (I'm in Frisco, TX) and interested, please let me know.

I'll get some pictures up soon, but know that it's brand new, and never been exposed to the elements. I still have the boxes they came in, but they got wet from the rain August 30th in DFW, and you could drive off with this nice rack system on your factory crossbars from the house and not even need the boxes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom