Desert Does It - We make Seat Jackers and seat Multi Mount Panels (MMP) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set in my 80… using them along with Planted brackets and Scheel Mann Vario XXLs. It takes the seat/brackets from good to great. This makes seating exceptionally comfortable, even for a 6’9”+ driver.

Got the seat jackers installed in my '21, and it's night and day! 100% recommend to any taller folks out there!

Just ordered a set for the doscientos. Can’t wait to slap them on

Have them in my GX460 and 4Runner.

One note, I do have to recline the passenger seat in the 4Runner so my head doesn't hit the ceiling. I didn't notice driving. I am 6'5"

Hey folks its time for our biggest sale of the year, 15% off for Friends and Family. Thank you for all the support over the last 4 years. We are a small business with 6 employees and its been great working with 99% of you!

Sitewide Sale and Free Shipping within the US.

Thank you,
Steve Lindsay
Owner DDI

Coupon Code: "VIPFall15"

Hey folks its time for our biggest sale of the year, 15% off for Friends and Family. Thank you for all the support over the last 4 years. We are a small business with 6 employees and its been great working with 99% of you!

Sitewide Sale and Free Shipping within the US.

Thank you,
Steve Lindsay
Owner DDI

Coupon Code: "VIPFall15"

Hope I am not the 1%! Have them in our GX and 4Runner. I am 6'5 so the extra leg support really helps.

I have a BJ74 in St George ;)

PM incoming!

Hope I am not the 1%! Have them in our GX and 4Runner. I am 6'5 so the extra leg support really helps.

Thank you for your support. And you would know if you were in the 1%. Truth be told we've had fewer than 5 customers that fit into that catagory. 99.99% of you are amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom