Denver Rear Springs install help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, need to install some new springs either Friday or Saturday. Would really appreciate some help doing the install. I have a 3 ton jack and 2 stands but theyre harbor freight so I’m not 100% confident in them. I’m located in Aurora near DIA, but I’ll gladly travel anywhere in the area if anybody is willing to help. I do have a nice garage setup with tools but I doubt anything major will be needed for install. Id be more than happy to feed anybody willing to assist

Rear springs are a super-simple install, and I'm no hardcore wrench-monkey.

You can change both springs yourself in about 30 minutes following the guides here.

Reactions: GTV
Rear springs are a super-simple install, and I'm no hardcore wrench-monkey.

You can change both springs yourself in about 30 minutes following the guides here.
I agree, I could definitely do them by myself, i just wouldn’t necessarily prefer it. Im no novice mechanic in general. But, I havent done this job before and wouldnt mind some help if anyone is willing

A few years ago if be down to help. Can't spare the time anymore.

You're smart to pause doing this for the first time. It's easy, but requires some big jack stands and incorrect placement or inadequate stands can be deadly.

I suggest not using harbor freight jack stands (recalls like crazy due to catastrophic failures) and you want some real heavy boys. 6 ton or more, imo.

Good luck and be smart.

A few years ago if be down to help. Can't spare the time anymore.

You're smart to pause doing this for the first time. It's easy, but requires some big jack stands and incorrect placement or inadequate stands can be deadly.

I suggest not using harbor freight jack stands (recalls like crazy due to catastrophic failures) and you want some real heavy boys. 6 ton or more, imo.

Good luck and be smart.
Thanks for affirming my worries lol if you ever find the free time, it would be great to put a face to the name. Have been very happy with the products you’ve out out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom