SOLD Denver, CO. Adventure Ready Black 2006 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ASKING: $17,500

For sale is my adventure-ready Black '06 LX470 with 220k. I've put quite a lot of time and money into making this build unique and capable! Selling to save up for a 200 series build. No rust on the undercarriage. Here is the link to my build thread for pics and more details of the mods I've done. BUILD THREAD

Suspension:
- OME 2.5" (OME Nitrocharger, springs, and torsion bars), with Slee Diff Drop
- SPC UCA
- Front sway bar quick-disconnect

Wheel/Tire:
- OEM 16"
- 285/75/16 BFG KO2's
- Have (5) 315/75/16 BFG KM3's I will throw in with the vehicle

Armor:
- ARB front with Slee light bracket
- Slee rear/skids/sliders

Electrical:
- Dual Battery, with IBS monitor
- ARB Twin Compressor (mounted to Slee dual battery mount), with integrated inflate/deflate system
- Quad USB ports/Main and Sec. battery amp display

Lighting:
- Slee ARB fog light bracket with Rigid D-Series (DOT) and LED turn signals
- Full LED conversion for interior, with red LED in middle row for night
- OWL Expeditions courtesy lights
- HID headlights

Recovery:
- Badlands 12,000 lb. winch w/ steel cable
- Hi-Lift jack

Misc:
- Safari Snorkel
- Diffs/TC/Transmission breathers
- VAIS Technology SL3b-L
- Weather Tech mats and window guards

Maintenance:
- Oil (OW-40) and oil filter (M-209 - larger size), 5-tire rotation, and grease driveshaft/UCA's every 5k
- Air filter, cleaning MAF/throttle body, and BG-44k (engine carbon cleaner) every 10k
- Radiator flush every 20-25k, replaced with Toyota OEM fluid
- Heater T's replaced with metal T's, along with new hoses
- Brand new OEM radiator installed at ~210k

Newer items:
- Brand new OEM radiator at 210k
- 285/75/16 KO2's at ~10k miles. LOTS of tread left
- VAIS tech SL3b-L for Bluetooth audio

Needs to be done:
- TB/Water Pump
- Front end general maintenance (wheel bearing grease, bushings)
- Driver side boot is has a recent tear. I've had this checked out at Lexus... it is fine to drive and holding grease.

I'd prefer a local sale, but I'm willing to travel (within reason). Feel free to message on here, or text (720) 244-1650 for any questions/inquires.

Thank you!

KMA_0091.jpg
KMA_0087.jpg

Last edited:
WOW. Great build. Any interior shots? Do you have a complete list of mods and extras if any thats coming with the truck?

WOW. Great build. Any interior shots? Do you have a complete list of mods and extras if any thats coming with the truck?
Thanks! I just posted some interior shots for everyone (it has full weather tech, I just had a few out for cleaning). I tried to stay away from listing all of the mods (cause it's a fairly extensive list, hence me linking the build thread). But as far as extras:

- OEM carpet throughout (OP did not have)
- Weather tech mats and window rain guards
- Slee Jerry can tray, with strap
- Hi-Lift jack (on slee swingout)
- (5) 315/75/16 BFG KM3s

I think I have the BROG gear canopy, somewhere in the basement. I look for it. I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Let me know if you had something specific in mind.

Last edited:
Thanks! I just posted some interior shots for everyone (it has full weather tech, I just had a few out for cleaning). I tried to stay away from listing all of the mods (cause it's a fairly extensive list, hence me linking the build thread). But as far as extras:

- OEM carpet throughout (OP did not have)
- Weather tech mats and window rain guards
- Slee Jerry can tray, with strap
- Hi-Lift jack (on slee swingout)

I think I have the BROG gear canopy, somewhere in the basement. I look for it. I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Let me know if you had something specific in mind.

Thanks. I went through your build thread, very nice modifications so far. You've gone through a couple of different wheels so I didnt know if you had any of the other ones or only the ones thats on the truck.

Thanks. I went through your build thread, very nice modifications so far. You've gone through a couple of different wheels so I didnt know if you had any of the other ones or only the ones thats on the truck.

I still have (5) 315/75/16 BFG KM3's I can toss in with the vehicle. But you are correct... I went from the OEM 18's, to the OEM 16's, then to the Tundra TRD wheels, but ultimately settled back with the 16's for more rubber offroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom