SOLD DC Area, 2020 Heritage Edition, 25,600 Miles - Returned to Stock and Price Drop Before Trade-in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Selling my 2020 Heritage Edition after 25,600 miles and i believe 24 states worth of travel over the last 16 months of ownership. Vehicle is Midnight Black with the Black Leather interior and of course a 2 row configuration since it's a 2020. Vehicle is certainly everything we all know them to be just complete overkill for the way and amount we actually get to use it.

Would love to see this amazing vehicle go to someone in this community who will really use it and not trade it in to become a mall crawler!

Needs nothing and ready to get you far outside this weekend!

Here's some highlights of the build. Happy to answer any questions or send specific pictures of anything.
  • Serviced every 5K miles
  • Just fully paint corrected and ceramic coated
  • Factory Paint Protection Film covering edge of hood, mirrors and door handles
  • 285/65/18 Toyo OC AT3s (including spare)
  • DroneMobile Remote: Start/Lock/GPS
  • Redarc Tow-Pro Elite brake controller
  • Rear liftgate LED from Brendan

Asking $91,500

IMG_4637.JPG

IMG_4638.JPG

IMG_4640.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

IMG_4644.JPG

Last edited:
Selling my 2020 Heritage Edition after 25,500 miles and i believe 24 states worth of travel over the last 16 months of ownership. Vehicle is Midnight Black with the Black Leather interior and of course a 2 row configuration since it's a 2020. Vehicle is certainly everything we all know them to be just complete overkill for the way and amount we actually get to use it. Needs nothing and ready to get you far outside this weekend!

Here's some highlights of the build. Happy to answer any questions or send specific pictures of anything.

• Serviced every 5K miles
  • Just fully paint corrected and ceramic coated
  • Factory Paint Protection Film (edge of hood, mirrors and door handles)
  • 285/65/18 Toyo OC AT3s (including spare)
  • DroneMobile Remote Start/Lock/GPS
  • BudBuilt Rock Sliders and Stainless Transfer Case Armor
  • Goose-Gear Drawers with top plate (empty)
  • Gamiviti Expo++ full roof rack
  • BH3D Printing 200 Series Double Cup Holder - Cruiser Dual Flask 2016+
  • Redarc Tow-Pro Elite brake controller
  • Rear liftgate LED from Brendan
  • Tailgate cover from TrekboxX Expedition System
  • Husky Liners in 1st and 2nd row
  • iKamper Skycamp 2 with rack locks (-$3000 without)
  • Dometic CFX3 75DZ fridge/freezer (-$1000 without)
  • Includes all OEM parts other than the Yakima roof basket and the Dunlop tires
Asking $109,995

View attachment 2809475

View attachment 2809476

View attachment 2809478
View attachment 2809479

View attachment 2809477
View attachment 2809480
View attachment 2809481

I'm surprised I'm seeing less interest in this vehicle on here than I am on other sites where i have it listed. Would appreciate any opinions on why that might be:

1. Too expensive?
2. Folks on ih8mud want a stock vehicle to do their own mods?
3. I made the wrong mods?
4. Folks aren't modifying newer Heritage models as much as base models?

I think everything checks out: mods are good, price seems okay. I just wonder if people are a bit tired/surprised at how many heritages keep showing up for sale. I would love to trade up from my 2016 to a pre-owned heritage, but the market is just insane on them right now.

I think everything checks out: mods are good, price seems okay. I just wonder if people are a bit tired/surprised at how many heritages keep showing up for sale. I would love to trade up from my 2016 to a pre-owned heritage, but the market is just insane on them right now.
Appreciate the thoughts. I would agree the values on Heritages and newer 2020s and 2021s are quite strong now likely given folks realizing there won't be a LC300 in the US anytime soon. I'm starting to think I might do better removing some of the mods and selling them separately then selling the HE as more of a stock vehicle.

See what RMR 4x4 in might give you for it. They look to be buying these up from all around the country and have a client base that seems to value a truck with modifications like this. We bought a Land Rover LR4 from them years ago and they are great guys.

Thanks @EH200 for the tip. I think a local dealer group is going to snap it up but will consider the RMR guys if that deal falls through. Wonder if RMR would trade me their listed Grand Wagoneer, the '57 Chris Craft and the Bentley Arnage straight up? ;)

Thanks @EH200 for the tip. I think a local dealer group is going to snap it up but will consider the RMR guys if that deal falls through. Wonder if RMR would trade me their listed Grand Wagoneer, the '57 Chris Craft and the Bentley Arnage straight up? ;)

Ha! You never know. They've had that Chris Craft and the Bentley for quite a while.....

One last effort to sell my baby to someone in this great community before it goes to a local car buying conglomerate on friday. I'll even knock $5 off for ih8mud members just so i can keep track of her in the future. Going for them for $95,000 but will sell here for $94,995

Returned to stock as that's how the buying dealers preferred it. Still prefer to sell to someone on ih8mud but otherwise it's most likely getting sold on 10/25. In related news anyone looking for some LC/LX accessories?

Gamiviti Expo++ roof rack
Budbuilt slider steps with kickout
Budbuilt stainless steel transfer case skid
Goose Gear 2/3 - 1/3 drawer system

Returned to stock as that's how the buying dealers preferred it. Still prefer to sell to someone on ih8mud but otherwise it's most likely getting sold on 10/25. In related news anyone looking for some LC/LX accessories?

Gamiviti Expo++ roof rack
Budbuilt slider steps with kickout
Budbuilt stainless steel transfer case skid
Goose Gear 2/3 - 1/3 drawer system
I am interested in the budbuilt sliders.

Not surprised.. I also had my LC listed for sale on here a few months ago, but not only was there little interest on mud - my thread was blasted with regards to the asking price. I received significantly more interest by instead listing it on the generic online sites with multiple parties actually offering more than the asking price 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom