Dashpad cover pic request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I will be getting a dashpad cover and wanted to see if anyone has any pics to help with making the decision. I have been looking at the dashmat for $38 on autoanything but was not sure about colors. I have a grey interior 1996 landcruiser. I am also open to other covers if yall like them. I do not want the SOR cover as I will be installing a PS grab bar and it seems to get in the way.
Thanks.

I bought my mat at Camelback Toyota in 2010. Not sure what brand it is. The grey is a good color match and the finish is pretty flat/dull so it does not reflect sunlight onto the inside of the windshield. PS fits down over airbag but no lower so a grab handle would fit below it.

image.jpg
Forgot pic

I have a dash designs one I got on ebay and also does not interfere with installing a grab handle I have a brown dash and the color is pretty close to the stock dash.

@Tredwards - that one cover that @blkprj80 posted works fine with the PS grab bar.

You don't have that bar in hand yet, it mounts to the dash panel under the PS airbag but above the glovebox.

That Dash Designs one would work with your late style dash & a PS grab bar.

That last pic posted is the early dash, our later 95-97's have airbags & diff style dash.

If you weren't aware.

Thanks @LINUS . I have the bar just haven't installed, just sitting in the garage. Ill probably end up with the dashmat or the dash designs. i like the carpet look just trying to figure out color as well. Its hard to determine the darkness of the grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom