Dashboard crack prevention? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine cracked parking it in -10f. :(

Thinking of getting this to cover it.

I’d get an Escape Gear cover before I slapped carpet on. At least the EG cover has some functionality to it.

Lots of (good) suggestions to use a sunshade which I've been meaning to get. Are there any good fitting sunshades for the 80? The windshield is about 24x60 inches btw. No garage here either and the paint starting to fade on hood and roof bugs me.

I use armour all or whatever brand they have at the local auto zone/pep boys. Not sure what the long term effects are or if it actually works. Does make it shiny though. Just learned about "303" from this thread, I'll purchase that next time.

I like the canvas material in the Escape Gear but as someone whose had their car broken into and stolen, the pockets at the center of the dash makes it more enticing for thieves. Just ordered the Dashmat from Autozone.

Lots of (good) suggestions to use a sunshade which I've been meaning to get. Are there any good fitting sunshades for the 80? The windshield is about 24x60 inches btw. No garage here either and the paint starting to fade on hood and roof bugs me.
I ordered this one in 2017. I still use it.

Amazon product ASIN B012CA1NBK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom