SOLD Dallas Texas: 1995 FZJ80 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/dallas-1995-toyota-land-cruiser/7167001833.html
IMG_5282.jpg

Maintenance: Fresh tune up, new wires, rotor, distributor cap, new hoses, valve cover gasket, new brakes, brake booster, complete AC system rebuild, new battery, O2 sensor, newer tires 80% tread left, oil changes every 5,000 miles, garage kept.
The only issues include: There is a medium sized power steering leak, the engine leaks a little bit of oil out of the bottom, I put a quart of oil in the truck usually every 3 weeks.
I have the main key, a spare key and the original owners manual.
Has a custom roof rack, bull bar, and comes with a light bar.
The engine and transmission run perfectly, no hiccups or check engine lights.
The body is straight, paint is shiny, but like any other 25 year old car with 275,000 miles on it, it has a few minor dents and scratches.
Newly reupholstered front seats, no rips or tears in the back seats, comes with 3rd row seats.
New sound system and head unit.
The head unit is a touch screen and has apple car play and navigation.
I am the 3rd owner, the owner before me kept it in the garage and barely drove it. This car is my daily driver, and is garage kept. Clean title, no accidents, engine bay is spotless clean, no smoking, pets, or children. Texas truck so no rust. Fresh inspection. Clean Texas title in hand. This is a very clean Land Cruiser.

$10,900 obo, I will trade for a 60 series.
if interested please email or text. If you want a Carfax report I can provide one on request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom