For Sale Dallas: Full Set of Control Arms - LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently did a full replacement of control arms on my 2006 LX470 (Front upper & lower, Rear upper & lower) through the purchase of new parts (didn't want to mess with stamping in new bushings, ball joints). However, I now have this great set for anyone looking to rehab them without having to take their rig out of commission for a while. Lot of heavy steel involved here, so while I am willing to ship, I believe it will be cost prohibitive and inclined to limited this to pick up only. Asking $450 for full set (full set only for sale).

2021-03-06 11.45.54.jpg

2021-03-06 11.46.03.jpg

2021-03-06 11.46.31.jpg

Giving this post a bump with a new price - $375 for entire set.

Maybe - let me weigh them/price out shipping options in the next day or two. They're fairly heavy so shipping may not make sense.

Alrighty - sorry for the delay here, showing about $100 shipping (may be able to shave some off depending on how I ultimately pack them--about 50lbs all together). I'd do $400 including shipping (so, ~$300 for front arms (upper & lower) and I'll eat shipping misc.)
Send me a DM if that's something you're interested in.

Alrighty - sorry for the delay here, showing about $100 shipping (may be able to shave some off depending on how I ultimately pack them--about 50lbs all together). I'd do $400 including shipping (so, ~$300 for front arms (upper & lower) and I'll eat shipping misc.)
Send me a DM if that's something you're interested in.
i just found some, thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom