Daily funny pics (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good one Kevin, reminds me of a diving trip I took............

When I lived in the Keys I had a working relationship with Southpoint Divers. I took care of their two stores and their dock etc. Besides regular pay i got all my gear at cost and was permitted to go out on their boats any time. My buddy Bill was a dive instructor and asked if i'd come out on a trip and just keep an eye on some tourist divers as he had a fair sized class and had to handle them alone.

So the Captain announces we are ten minutes out and to start suiting up. Bill had a pair of 16 year old twin brothers in the group going for their open water cert. On notices I have a knife on my leg and another on my vest and asks " what are the knives for". My response was "they are for sharks" and of course both kids eyes get wide as saucers.

One kid asks if he can see a knife. So I pull and hand him a blunt tip work knife. He says to me "there is no point, you can't stab a shark with this." I responded " I don't stab the shark, feel how sharp it is? If a shark comes I just slash your arm and swim the other way." I wish I had a camera because the look of shock on that kid's face was priceless. My buddy Bill just utters, "Thanks Stan, this should be fun."

So you thought that is the end of the story huh, lol silly reader. So Bill takes his class of 5 including the twins under for their check out. All 5 are on their knees in the sand in about 30' of water doing the part of the test where you remove your mask, put it back on and clear it of water. I swam up behind the twins and tugged on the outstretched fin of one of the twins. He shot for the surface. I grabbed his leg and stopped him. He spun around, saw me and you could see the anger in his eyes. He pulled off my mask.

I bought lunch when we returned to shore.

Good one Stan! Reminds me of my early military service.

I was in Port Heuneme, CA in "A" school learning to be an electrician. Seabees did a lot of electrical work, interior wiring, motor controllers, motor rewinding, telephone and line work. Part of line work was learning how to climb a pole and work at height. We also had to learn pole top rescue which involved climbing under an injured person and roping them down to the ground where they could be attended to.

The class in front of mine was in the pole yard doing pole top rescue. The class leader, a 1st class Petty Officer named Shirer was to be the "victim". One person climbed up to support his weight as he hung from his climbing belt and another climbed up to tie him off to the rescue line with a special slip proof knot. Shirer wasn't liked much and from the ground came "$20 for a slip knot!". That was 1967 and $20 was something then. Needless to say Shirer tied his own knot and was fuming once he hit the ground.

that dude probably needs the seat cushion surgically removed from his anus....because im sure he sucked it up puckering.....

upload_2017-5-2_9-19-42.png

@Rice you may be able to help this young lady with this one

oK9u8Ye.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom