Daily funny pics (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a great many jobs simply by showing up when I said I would, driving a clean work vehicle and being clean myself. I would suspect the same is true in Asheville.
Not true. Being clean is bad for the environment; fresh water is a precious resource. Anti-perspirant causes cancer. Soap/Detergents always end up in the rivers. Clearly, you don't love the earth.

The thing with Asheville is that weird is the norm, so in order to stand out in any way a person really needs to step up their game and take weird to new heights. This is somewhat common in places where there are far more people that moved there than were born there. If standing out in the crowd is your thing you need to be over the top.

The up side to that is that in general, just being regular and doing what you say you will also makes you stand out. This was true in Key West when I lived there. I got a great many jobs simply by showing up when I said I would, driving a clean work vehicle and being clean myself. I would suspect the same is true in Asheville.

Definately the truth in this area i made alot of money for Valspar because I was punctual and didnt lie about a product someone didnt need. I still have former clients email me asking about the type of paint or stain they need for a job.

IMG_4234.jpg

Not true. Being clean is bad for the environment; fresh water is a precious resource. Anti-perspirant causes cancer. Soap/Detergents always end up in the rivers. Clearly, you don't love the earth.
Jeremy, please change your password. Clearly, you've been hacked and those are not your words.

Momma didn't want the babies to grow up because she wanted them to stay little and cute. I didn't want them to grow up because I should've done more cool stuff like this. This fellow rocked it by going totally Mad Max on their Little Tikes car, check out the build.

sub-buzz-24476-1492623602-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom