Daily Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, hey ladies and gents... I thought we could use a daily chat thread for the posts of the CHAT variety :popcorn:
Keep the other threads on topic and yap all ya want here:D

So... who's gonna miss me most when I move? :flipoff2:

i'm crying already. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

didn't even get a chance to mtb with ya.

I'm pretty sure I saw that 40 a few weeks or a month ago on 581. Huh.

7 years building it and now selling it?

I am moving to northern KY in Sept... my wife and I were in PA for her Emergency Medicine Residency in Danville. She is completing it in August. In the last three years, she has compeleted the residency (kinda like torture), will have born two kids, completed professional published research, and been chief resident for a year.... and I have flyfished, mountain biked, hiked, paddled, and wheeled my arse off... oh, and I give primary care to our now 2year old daughter.

I am gonna miss PA!!!

*edit... and we're gonna have a ThrowDown at the PigRun!! My last Hoorah!

Last edited:
the 23rd-24th of august would work....but you'll be packin', i'm sure!

i'm even injured and slow now!

I am? Crap! I need to move to Suburban Hell, get a 50" TV and mow my yard! :flipoff2:

Hell, I don't even know if you have a 50" TV or bother to mow your yard. :D

No 50" and my grass looks like I still live out in the country. Only it is long grass around trees, lamp post and mail boxes and not the old international scout. The neighbors must love me. :hillbilly:

Chat I like it....

So, the family for the family vaction we wnet to Chincoteque Va, Stayed at a nice house(7 of us) there I did see a lot of lexus and 100's , one green 80 just like mine , a sweet, sweet red model 60 and a very nice white 40.

I think I want to trade my 80 for a 60 . I'm kicking myself I should have acted when shmuckster was looking.

Following Jeff's posts I've been buggin the wife to move there...

bob

No 50" and my grass looks like I still live out in the country. Only it is long grass around trees, lamp post and mail boxes and not the old international scout. The neighbors must love me. :hillbilly:

Be strong, man. Don't give in. Show 'em what livin' is. The only grass we have is on the sandmound. :hillbilly: Maybe I'll put in horseshoe pits on top of it.

Chat I like it....

So, the family for the family vaction we wnet to Chincoteque Va, Stayed at a nice house(7 of us) there I did see a lot of lexus and 100's , one green 80 just like mine , a sweet, sweet red model 60 and a very nice white 40.

I think I want to trade my 80 for a 60 . I'm kicking myself I should have acted when shmuckster was looking.

Following Jeff's posts I've been buggin the wife to move there...

bob

Nice! Did you ride a pony? We're heading to VA Beach in a couple weeks with the family--be interesting to see what cruisers we see. 60s are sweet. I still haven't ruled out trying to find a clean one sometime. If you get rid of your 80, can I have your hood? :D

Nice! Did you ride a pony? We're heading to VA Beach in a couple weeks with the family--be interesting to see what cruisers we see. 60s are sweet. I still haven't ruled out trying to find a clean one sometime. If you get rid of your 80, can I have your hood? :D

for $5000 you can have the whole thing... :)

The kids rode the ponies. The beaches were great there, we found about a doz welk shells in the surf.(looks like a conch shell). We could see the car from our spot on the beach and nobody was in front of us. Nice and clean and not crowded.

bob

60's are not as comfy of course.... BUT: they are the best deal on cruisers these days.. no question. They can be made to be comfy though... I am happy with mine, its a keeper : )

Bob, how's the patrol? What did you all do in Chincoteague?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom