Da 115 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys some of the older members on here may remember the Toyota trucks from the 70s I have recently acquired 2 due to a death in the family both of these are rust free and strait but the engines are shagged both are 1975 models both da115 both with a early 2d eng now I have made the mistake of poor in a lot of cash in to a 1hz in the past

Should have bought a 1hdft eng brand new

Not being silly enough to make the same mistake 2wice am looking for a suitable heart transplant for the 2 d am thinking EH700 Hino eng but info seems non existent anybody done it or similar hoed you go marring up the stnd box ect.

Of course there’s is alwase a 3208 and a 9 speef

hey guys some of the older members on here may remember the Toyota trucks from the 70s I have recently acquired 2 due to a death in the family both of these are rust free and strait but the engines are shagged both are 1975 models both da115 both with a early 2d eng now I have made the mistake of poor in a lot of cash in to a 1hz in the past

Should have bought a 1hdft eng brand new

Not being silly enough to make the same mistake 2wice am looking for a suitable heart transplant for the 2 d am thinking EH700 Hino eng but info seems non existent anybody done it or similar hoed you go marring up the stnd box ect.

Of course there’s is alwase a 3208 and a 9 speef
It's like you're speaking english, but I can't understand a damn thing you're saying.

So your looking for a good swap candidate for your early toyota trucks, you may find more related info in the early truck section. I have no experience with it, but it depends what your trying to accomplish with these trucks, restore to early condition, rebuild those motors, if you want to do it on the cheap then go with a 22re, if you want to make a DD resto mod, find a 4.7 v8 out of a modern toyota, someone on pirate4x4 was selling low mileage toyota engines out of written off vehicles at one point.

Post some pics and we can get a better idea as to what your up to.

Also, maybe take it easier on the caffeine and heavier on the spellcheck and we'll be able to understand what your saying bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom