For Sale CVT Mt. Shasta Extended RTT w/Annex - Atlanta, GA $1200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD

Asking $1,200, new version is $1,895.

I am selling the 2+ person rooftop tent that came with the 2014 Turtleback trailer I purchased in 2016. I have used the tent on trips to North Carolina, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine with no issues but am moving to a two-ladder model to give my teenagers some more room. The tent has been carefully used but has been used. Annex has been used one weekend. Also included are the mattress, anti-condensation mat, rain fly, 6 window flap rods, and overhang anchor ropes.

As shown in the photos, there are a couple spots that are worn on the travel cover from the ladder pegs but these are not worn through. There is normal wear on the travel cover but no rips. All straps are in good working order. There is a spot where the tent material is worn through at the base near the zipper (below floor level). The annex has never been used.

Available for pickup in Atlanta. The higher the offer, the more willing I am to discuss delivery within Georgia or to a nearby state.

More data on the tent can be found here: Mt. Shasta Extended Stargazer Pioneer :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents
7 Fall Gathering camp.JPG IMG_6744.JPG IMG_6746.JPG IMG_6762.JPG IMG_6764.JPG

Last edited:
Sale pending.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom