curved LED bar for 100-series roof rack mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fireball

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all,

I just got a nice Gamiviti roof rack on my 100 series and would like to mount a nice curved LED light bar up there. I have the Hella Rally 4000s halogens fitted on top of my ARB bumper. They look cool, but honestly aren't a whole lot better than the OEM high beams :)

I also have some ion yellow PIAA fog lights which are great down low and wide and help to cut through the fog, we've got some pretty rolling terrain where I live and these are great.

Can anyone recommend a curved LED bar for the roof rack mount? I would really like this to be an awesome setup! I am disappointed with the Hella rallys but will likely leave them in place because they are already wired and frankly look cool.

For the LED bar I'd like something mid-grade. Not interested in paying RIGID prices, not sure ebay is the right way to go? SOmething in the middle? Please advise! Thanks in advance for any help!

CREE is another great reputable company that makes high quality products for about a quarter the cost of Rigid. I know a couple local shops around me that only carry CREE lights because they know not everyone is prepared to pay Rigid prices (and quite frankly I wouldn't either because I don't plan on smashing it with a sledge hammer or putting a torch up to it like in their commercials). If you decide to scour the interwebs looking for one make sure its got bolts going all the way around the lens, that's how you know it's good quality (CREE and Rigid are the only ones who do this) and won't cause moisture to leak into the lens. Happy hunting:)

Lifetime led has cheap, quality led lights with a lifetime warranty. I suggest them. They use Cree led's in their bars. Oh and Cree is a led diode manufacturer, they don't make led light bars. :cheers:

CREE is another great reputable company that makes high quality products for about a quarter the cost of Rigid. I know a couple local shops around me that only carry CREE lights because they know not everyone is prepared to pay Rigid prices (and quite frankly I wouldn't either because I don't plan on smashing it with a sledge hammer or putting a torch up to it like in their commercials). If you decide to scour the interwebs looking for one make sure its got bolts going all the way around the lens, that's how you know it's good quality (CREE and Rigid are the only ones who do this) and won't cause moisture to leak into the lens. Happy hunting:)

Hello all,

I just got a nice Gamiviti roof rack on my 100 series and would like to mount a nice curved LED light bar up there. I have the Hella Rally 4000s halogens fitted on top of my ARB bumper. They look cool, but honestly aren't a whole lot better than the OEM high beams :)

I also have some ion yellow PIAA fog lights which are great down low and wide and help to cut through the fog, we've got some pretty rolling terrain where I live and these are great.

Can anyone recommend a curved LED bar for the roof rack mount? I would really like this to be an awesome setup! I am disappointed with the Hella rallys but will likely leave them in place because they are already wired and frankly look cool.

For the LED bar I'd like something mid-grade. Not interested in paying RIGID prices, not sure ebay is the right way to go? SOmething in the middle? Please advise! Thanks in advance for any help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom