Curtains (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
after sleeping in my toyota landcruiser the other night, i realized that i need to get some privacy curtains for it. i'm sure the OEM curtains are off the chain expensive, so wondering if anyone had some suggestions for aftermarket curtains? thanks in advance

Throw a tarp over the 80 and secure with bungie cords.

Specter had one such beast for these wagons for sale years ago when I was into full figured 80's... go look-see

Does anyone have the history on the factory curtains that originally came with the Fj? Dealer item or an aftermarket deal? PO was cool enough to get back in touch with me a couple years later when he ran across them. He wasn’t sure the history of the curtains as the FJ was a wedding gift in 72’...I’m thinking the father-in-law who bought the FJ was wanting the newly weds to keep stuff private working on the grandkids ! Any info would be appreciated.

I would be very surprised to learn that curtains were a factory part. But... Stranger things have happened.

these worked well....
DSC01073.jpg

^WOW^ lol

Does anyone have the history on the factory curtains that originally came with the Fj? Dealer item or an aftermarket deal? PO was cool enough to get back in touch with me a couple years later when he ran across them. He wasn’t sure the history of the curtains as the FJ was a wedding gift in 72’...I’m thinking the father-in-law who bought the FJ was wanting the newly weds to keep stuff private working on the grandkids ! Any info would be appreciated.

Do they match the carpet?

I would be very surprised to learn that curtains were a factory part. But... Stranger things have happened.

Curtains were part of an accessory package for 80 series trucks for the Japanese market. Most Japanese trucks had solid 3rd row windows with a security bar that went across from the C pillar to the D pillar across the 3rd row windows.

Curtains were a part of the "Active Vacation" dealer installed package during the 1990's. My literature are in boxes for shipping East so I can't access them but it's pretty damn cool.

autowp.ru_toyota_land_cruiser_80_vx-limited_active_vacation_jp-spec_5.jpg

Curtains were part of an accessory package for 80 series trucks for the Japanese market. Most Japanese trucks had solid 3rd row windows with a security bar that went across from the C pillar to the D pillar across the 3rd row windows.

Curtains were a part of the "Active Vacation" dealer installed package during the 1990's. My literature are in boxes for shipping East so I can't access them but it's pretty damn cool.

View attachment 1628776
That's cool but I thought he was talking about 40 series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom