CSC Tucson November 4th Trail Run - Chimney Rock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So is anyone going to use any of the area repeaters?
I have most of them programmed into the Yaesu, but have only used one once many years ago. Might help connect the campers Friday night . . .

So is anyone going to use any of the area repeaters?
I have most of them programmed into the Yaesu, but have only used one once many years ago. Might help connect the campers Friday night . . .

I have changed my mind and will see everyone Saturday morning. Planning to camp Saturday night.

Trying to get out of town by 230 tomorrow and will camp at the site @Stepmurr posted coordinates for. Two nites camping. Anyone else going on Friday?

Trying to get out of town by 230 tomorrow and will camp at the site @Stepmurr posted coordinates for. Two nites camping. Anyone else going on Friday?
Testing not going well . . . not unwell, but certainly not really well.

I'll hit camp around 8 or 9 pm.

If you program the Mt Lemmon repeater (or the other ones) I might be able to hit you when I leave Mammoth

There's a slight chance I may roll in, depends how I'm feeling at work today. If I decide to leave early, camp arrival would be 8-9pm. I'll jump on the repeater if I end up down there.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Looking to get a final head count before making the grocery run.

ARJMN
Wilma83
Chrismanjs
Abigail
Garrisey
lc69hunter
verruckt1
oilanik

Have I missed anyone?

I'm headed to the campsite posted by @Stepmurr, if that is taken I will move down the trail. Looking forward to seeing a few folks tonight and on the run tomorrow.

Two nights camping in this weather should be just what the mind and spirit needs.

I'm departing at 3pm, in about 90 minutes.

I'm headed to the campsite posted by @Stepmurr, if that is taken I will move down the trail. Looking forward to seeing a few folks tonight and on the run tomorrow.

Two nights camping in this weather should be just what the mind and spirit needs.

I'm departing at 3pm, in about 90 minutes.
Testing is done! Should be there 7ish.

I’m seeing a lot of different repeaters listed on Mt. Lemmon, which one were you referring to @Stepmurr ?

I have two tuned in

I have mtl714 and mtl716 with pl 141.3

Sounds clear

Im driving so cant look up frequencies
147.160+ 147.760 pl 141.3

Sounds clear and they told me it reaches east phoenix

Probably one of the best nights in 2017 to camp out, I am envious.

Thanks for a great run and lunch ARJMN. This is one I want to do again some day. Absolutely beautiful scenery out there near Tucson.

EC622C74-A45D-4A24-9636-4583D8702DA6.jpeg

FE31B482-4FB5-4AF4-8512-A0DD60C68ADA.jpeg

4E8F1EEF-B566-41B0-A9DF-182B638C1BCB.jpeg

2478802C-B549-4B86-81CC-9F2F8618E44A.jpeg

4BDEFE18-269D-445F-8EEB-7269F86804DC.jpeg

Great first run for me. I learned what is a priority, and what is not, as far as upgrades on the 40, for future runs. Thanks to everybody for the education.

AE87485A-D9D7-48E6-8C81-91CD887D5AF6.jpeg
Thanks to everyone that organized and pulled this off. It was a great first run for me too. Like Don, I learned a ton about off-roading and priorities for gear and equipment. Thanks for including Jacob and me on the run....beautiful scenery, great company and I can’t wait to do the next run!

Steve - I have your radio...I can mail it up to you or can probably arrange to get it to you in the next 2 weeks. Pm me and we can figure out a way to get it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom