CSC Tucson Chapter November Trail Run (1 Viewer)

What trail do you want to run?

• Saturday November 4 - Mt Lemmon Control Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Costco, bakery monkey. It's a seasonal gig but I'm hoping to parlay it into full time. Brewing is slowly putting me in the poor house. I can't do it anymore. I've tried all the other breweries in town but no one needs me right now. Most are running on a pretty tight budget to begin with.

Well it's a bummer, but you've got to put food on the table. I've heard good things about Costco. We'll miss your innovative beers, Rita and I still lust after that Imperial Stout!

Costco, bakery monkey. It's a seasonal gig but I'm hoping to parlay it into full time. Brewing is slowly putting me in the poor house. I can't do it anymore. I've tried all the other breweries in town but no one needs me right now. Most are running on a pretty tight budget to begin with.

My advise is absorb like a sponge and get into the butcher end. Hear it is a great corp w/bennies to work for. All the best Alvin.

Well it's a bummer, but you've got to put food on the table. I've heard good things about Costco. We'll miss your innovative beers, Rita and I still lust after that Imperial Stout!

I've been a homebrewer for 20yrs, there's always good beer at my house.

My advise is absorb like a sponge and get into the butcher end. Hear it is a great corp w/bennies to work for. All the best Alvin.

Thanks John! Butcher shop would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom