CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.21.2018 ☼Help needed☼ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone stopping by CBT today before the meeting? I have 4 bushings prepaid sitting at the parts counter and would appreciate anyone giving them a ride.

Jeff, Ill bring them for you. looks like Ill be coming to the meeting afterall.

In town for a few days, if I make it depends on what tomorrow brings. My 3rd generation 4Runner is sitting in the garage full of stuff that belongs to the rescue my wife belongs too and a dead battery from sitting all summer. Only other vehicle driving here is our Sequoia. While 4WD certainly not something I go four wheeling in. Don't want to get laughed at.:rolleyes:
nobody will laugh ... at least not much! that's what they tell me when I arrive in my F-250. It's 4WD also.

Does anyone have an extra stack of CSC business cards? Im out...

Does anyone have an extra stack of CSC business cards? Im out...

I'll have some extras with me for anyone who needs some.

I'm a late scratch for tonight. Busy week got in the way. Truck was all shined up and ready to go.

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting
Friday, September 21, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Tempe, AZ

First Time Guests

Shawn - currently driving a Land Rover (boo) that he got for free. He thought it was in great shape but there are tons of lights lit up on the dashboard like a Christmas Tree. His first vhicle ever was an 83 Toyota Pickup 4x4, he's in the market for a new Toyota, something he can count on. He's looking at an FJ40 and also a '91 4Runner, so he's here to check out the club.

Kyle @jkl72-40 - Kyle drives an '82 Toyota truck that his parents drove off the lot, it has front and rear ARB lockers, suspension upgrade, etc. He also owns a '72 FJ40 and '93 FJ80. He's looking for another '80 as well. He doesn't have a problem..... :poof:

Ted - Some guy driving by in a silver Tacoma saw all the Toyotas and dropped by, was given a CSC business card, and left. :meh:

New Members

Dylan @DPA200 - New CSC member Dylan (DPA200) Dillon owns a 2008 gold 200 series land cruiser with about 100,000 miles on it, and has owned it for about 3 years, originally purchased in Brooklyn, NY. He's been lurking on the forum for awhile but hasn't made it to an official meeting yet, besides the Christmas party last year. He has upgraded suspension, roof rack, rock sliders, wheels.

Bobby @avicado - New CSC member Avi (avicado) Just bought his first land cruiser, 1999 UZJ100 with a rear locker, it came with a roof top tent and other goodies like a 2.5 inch lift. @murf chimed in and said this is one of the cleanest 100 series he's ever seen before and that Bobby got the "deal of the century" with this truck.

Joe Miles - New CSC member Joe (Voodoo blue) (I don't think the Mud name in that post is correct) Joe owns a 2008 blue supercharged FJ Cruiser, this one is his second he's owned. He's excited to find a group of people who are more into taking care of their vehicles rather than tearing everything up, like other groups he's known of in the past.

Kyle @knewstance - New CSC member Kyle (knewstance) He owns a 1998 green UZJ100 with almost 300k miles and a rear locker, it is in "restoration phase" right now. He got this truck very cheap, and he's in the process of paint correction, just reupholstered the front seats, the interior carpet is being replaced. He's baselinining, just did the timing belt, etc. He found it in Chandler.

Run of the Month

September - @Abigail will be leading September ROTM - Saturday, September 29 - Back Way to Crown King There are quite a few people signed up to attend. This should be a stock friendly run, however you never know how the road conditions may have changed due to the monsoon season.

October - As usual, @brice123 has organized the annual Casner run on October 13th. This run is only open to 10 trucks and all the spots are filled, but there are a lot of people who plan to come up and camp anyway at "The End of the World." We will probably put together a group potluck dinner on Saturday, so a sign-up list will be posted on the thread. October 2018 ROTM - Casner

November - Kirk @Chaos55 has volunteered to lead the November ROTM :clap:-- his initial thought is to do a run up to Young. Details TBD.

December - Possibly another CSC Show N' Shine at Camelback Toyota happening? Possibly another CSC Xmas party? Will discuss details at a later time.

Drawing of the Month

If people are interested in doing a Drawing of the Month, they need to post up what item they want and we'll decide yes or no and move forward or not, depending on the interest generated and the price. Dollar limit between $75-100 keeps ticket prices low. Ideas are welcome!:zilla:

CSC1809_01.jpg

CSC1809_02.jpg

CSC1809_03.jpg

we having an October meeting this Friday night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom