CSC Random picture thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John, can you demonstrate this jumping technique at out next get together?

Like I said my AK has a wood stock and no plans to change it. Just store away in a safe anyway. Would be afraid the cobwebs might ignite with a spark. Leaving a loaded round in the camber could make it interesting if it took a long to to jump the other vehicle.
I do have a funky way of operating the winch on the car hauler. Have two heavy gauge leads that make it to about the front doors. Use a set of jumper cables to make it to the battery. So far I managed to not get the leads mixed up.:hillbilly:

Here's something you probably haven't seen before.

83l7gqxkdofz.jpg

You are correct. I have never seen that many people are needed to jump a car.

Best 4x4 4 leaking?

Leaky%20LR_zpsdfjr0tdj.jpg

@murf What suspension does that 200 have? I like the looks of it.
nope not mine. gent thats moving to Hawaii and is taking the 200 there. The suspension we put on is the BP51 high line OME suspension on it. rides great!

0804171205.jpg

Last edited:
co worker went to Watson Lake near Prescott last weekend. is anyone familiar with this lake, can you camp near the waterline?

WATSON LAKE.jpg

Stopped by the Pyramids on my way back from wood cutting, good place to cool off. It's like a miniature slide rock, didn't get any close ups of the creek.

20170809_121008.jpg

20170809_120831.jpg

20170809_120229.jpg

co worker went to Watson Lake near Prescott last weekend. is anyone familiar with this lake, can you camp near the waterline?

View attachment 1518250

Pretty sure there is not camping near Watson Lake (not 100 % sure). Its in a park and pretty cool area. Lots of bike and hiking trails around. Was there for a car show a few weeks ago.

Stopped by the Pyramids on my way back from wood cutting, good place to cool off. It's like a miniature slide rock, didn't get any close ups of the creek.

Where is this?

Pretty sure there is not camping near Watson Lake (not 100 % sure). Its in a park and pretty cool area. Lots of bike and hiking trails around. Was there for a car show a few weeks ago.

There is camping at Watson lake, but in a developed CG. Not really any privacy. It is a city park, very busy at times. But a great place in a quieter day for a paddle/hike/rock scramble.

Last edited:
A friend of mines dad died last year and left his daughters his two Mustang. My friend got the 1964.5 red convertible and her sister got the 1968 California Special.

They arrived in Phoenix from CA a couple of weeks ago and I helped my friend drive the 64 down to Tucson. It has been on a lift for many years. The fluids were checked and a leaking fuel line was replaced. Her sister has been driving around and doing fine.

We drove the back way to Tucson so we could take it easy. Early on vibrations from out-of-round tires was irritating. It tracked straight though. After Florence the shimmied abated enough to open it up.

I'll say it may have been possible we flirted with 90 or more a time or two. :grinpimp:

I haven't driven a muscle car in ages. It was so much fun. My god, I may need one.

IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2276.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG

That C/S coupe... WOW. A Mustang worthy of selling a 'cruiser for. Although there's some that would say the convertible is more desirable, I guess. Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom