CSC meeting 6-18-05 Dont miss out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins said:
Since I live on the east side its more like 4 hrs.
My coworker bailed on me, I am trying to line up another shotgunner. Maybe my wife and daughter, will there be any other wives there?

24, Kevin, 24

Alvin how old is your daughter? I could talk my wife and daughter into coming if my 9yr old has someone to play with.

Dude, if you're on the east side of town I would come up through Oracle and Florance. Hit the 60 to the 101 north to Broadway then west to the Sonic. Closer to 2.25 hour that way but a much nicer trip. Keep your CB radio on 19 and ask the truckers where all the bears are at amd you should be able to make great time. WHat time you thinking of heading out? Depending on where I'm at when you come through town I could try to hook up with you on the freeway.

Phil, my little girl is almost 3, but they won't be coming. Wifey wasn't interested in a quick trip back and forth.
Branden, I get off work at 4 and I brought some clothes to change into so maybe I will go up that way and check it out. If i go up the 10 I should be hitting Queen Creek around 5:30

I'll be in East Mesa by then. You have my cell # so give me a call if you come out the back way.

OK, looks like I will be coming in the back way. One of my coworkers has a son that lives at Horne and University. We will come in the back way and I will drop him off there. His son will drop him off at the Sonic a couple of hrs later.
If we leave here around 4 we should be in Mesa around 6 or so.

I'll see you all tonite :bounce2:

Going all the way up 79 is way out of the way for Tempe. 79 to 287 to 87 to Riggs Rd to 10 worked well for us. But probably better off just going 10.

lx450landcruiser said:
Ill be able to make it it looks like so ill be heading up from prescott. see you all there.

mike

Cool glad you are going to make it. Want to talk with you about hosting our club run in August to Colorado. :flipoff2:

sounds good to me. would be a great trip and i got alot of space for people to camp if they wanted to. Dont forget my CSC application.....

mike

Phil,
Bring whatever stickers you've got! I need to get some from ya. And others might want to purchase some extras.

Great meeting last night! Alvin from Tucson and Mike from Prescott! Good turn out of 80's from the locals, 40 and 60 guys need to pick up the slack! Picked up atleast one new member that was driving by, stopped in and joined!

Tools R Us said:
................... 40 and 60 guys need to pick up the slack!............

Yeah! What he said. I'm feeling like an opressed minority parked between all those 80's. :D

I am glad i went up there last night. It was cool meeting you all. I am out of town next month on the 3rd friday, but will try to make the August meeting. I'll try to scout out a good place to hang down here and see about getting something going. Then you all can drive down here on a friday nite!

I gotta agree with Cliff, I was hoping to get a better look at some sick 40's and 60's and Rhino's 55. You need to be there in August!
Later

Let me know next time Alvin, with a little planning I would probably be able to make it. If you wouldn't mind a passenger.

My buddies parking lot is available down here, I just haven't had the time to do anything about another get together. I am doing a special project for work though August and will stay pretty tied up until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom