CSC May Meeting Agenda 5.20.2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC May Meeting Agenda 5.20.2016

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM NOTE: earlier start time

***CSC Shirts are in!***

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business

Looking forward to it! I'm planning to be there to open my gas cap and hear the fascinating sounds of... nothing. Not a hiss, not a sound. Makes me feel better knowing the gas tank purge valve ($3.70) and/or charcoal canister (Delco VC120, $56) fixed this long-standing issue with my fuel tank pressure.

It's refreshing!

weather should be nice - see you there!

Gonna be there and show off the new shiny steering/suspension/shocks/etc and the weird gap between my transfer case and front axle.

Very near the Sonic is a cool place called Pranksters Gar and Brill www.prankstersgarandbrill.com. They have good pub food and refreshing beverages. Happy hour is from 3-6pm. I will be there to get some food before the CSC meeting if anyone wants to join in.

Planning to put the new GX bumper on in about 2 hours...then bringing it. 1st GX at a meeting?

1st GX at a meeting?

The first salvaged title, lifted, GX you have driven to the meeting for sure!

See you there Im bringing the first installed set of locking hubs on a LX470 or 100 series :flipoff2:

Is this on a pre 2003? Is the Torsen in the T case going to make it harder to do the conversion? Or are you just adding lock-out hubs then locking up the T case?

93? - 2007 tcases are basically the same using the same parts to convert them to part time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom