CSC June Meeting Agenda 6.16.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC June Meeting Agenda 6.16.2017

Same old place

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • July meeting cook out on the west side interest
  • New Business
June Clinic - Introduction to off roading with an emphasis on recovery.

Last edited:
I will be out of town. So someone else will need to take notes.

Anyone able to step up and help? You will be provided a form and all you will need to do is fill in the blanks.

I cant see why I wont be there. I will take notes or maybe I can talk Alyssa into taking notes so we can read them later. LOL

Glad this was moved a week early so it doesn't interfere with Casner.

Can be backup secretary if necessary.

@LandCruiserPhil Recovery discussion at the June meeting or planning another date for that?

@LandCruiserPhil Recovery discussion at the June meeting or planning another date for that?

Yes - from the first post - Introduction to off roading with an emphasis on recovery. Will be very helpful to members without a lot of time on the trail to give you more confidence on the trail running solo or as a group.:steer:

For the adventurist - I would be open to leaving for Mexico after the meeting for a weekend beach run returning Sunday. Probably the last weekend available before it gets to hot.

I will also be down south of the border during the week prior, returning before the weekend.

For the adventurist - I would be open to leaving for Mexico after the meeting for a weekend beach run returning Sunday. Probably the last weekend available before it gets to hot.
I will join for that! Alyssa may or may not come

You will want make sure your Land Cruiser is in excellent working condition. We will be in a very remote area without any type of services.

It will be good. It will be in the shop Monday everything is in good condition other then the high/low range. High low fixed monday as well as oil change and anything else needing attention.

Also will have rock sliders tomorrow and 5 gallons of gas and high-lift mounted to the back.

I will also be down south of the border during the week prior, returning before the weekend.

Last minute change of plans...surprised

Im leaving in the AM for Mexico and will return for the Friday night meeting. So I will not be returning to Mexico 8 hours later. Sorry but I hope you understand. Why I dont like to try to plan more than 8 hours in advance:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom