CSC July Meeting Agenda 7.21.2017 ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►West Side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC June Meeting Agenda 7.21.2017

Its WEST Side Picnic/meeting time! :bounce::bounce2::slap:

Start time 6:30 meeting time will be after food time:)

Location ►► Rio Vista park at Thunderbird and the 101

Link►Google map to meeting/picnic location◄Link

Link►Picnic Info and how you can be involved◄Link

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business

Last edited:
me too.

I won't be home in time for this meeting, enjoy the feast and discussion

Planning on attending. Anything needed to bring?

Paper plates, bowls, and napkins! I still have a bunch of plastic cutlery someone once bought for a run but we're about out of those other items.

If a few people want to come early to the west side to see an F-35 and the squadron before the meeting let me know. I will need an accurate head count no later than about 3pm. We can meet at Luke AFB south gate parking lot on Litchfield just south of Glendale and I will pick you up there. Sorry for the late notice. I can probably only take about 4 people this time. Next year I will plan ahead more if there is enough interest. It will take about an hour then we'll head to the meeting.

If a few people want to come early to the west side to see an F-35 and the squadron before the meeting let me know. I will need an accurate head count no later than about 3pm. We can meet at Luke AFB south gate parking lot on Litchfield just south of Glendale and I will pick you up there. Sorry for the late notice. I can probably only take about 4 people this time. Next year I will plan ahead more if there is enough interest. It will take about an hour then we'll head to the meeting.

That's pretty cool. Wish I could make that.

I'll be there with the new tshirts for those attending.

:banana:The park has covered seating and cooking area. We are all good

DAMN! its 3:59PM

I'm going to be a bit late, still stuck at office and have to run home on my way there... :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom