CSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Classic Cougar cover up prey and come back and feed, sometimes multiple times over a few days. Here kitty kitty

Knew from the start it was a big cat kill. Kind of felt sorry Game and Fish hauled of his kill off. Deer was already dead and no human was going to eat it. Well aware this is lightly populated area especially fall thru early spring when part timers and weekenders are in the valley. Sadly have fallen into that group this year. The FB group for area is showing how the neighborhood is over run with elk right now.

s-l1600.jpg

I called AutoZone to see if they have any 1/2" heater hose in stock. The person who answered the phone told me they don't have any heater hose. I told him he was wrong, he then told me 1/2" is too big. I asked to speak with another person and he didn't allow that.

I called Advance Auto for Goodyear 3/8" ATF hose, I was quoted $39/ft.

Someone did the same thing to us last week with my son's 1st gen Taco. They didn't want to take no for an answer.

Someone stopped by wanted to buy my LX470.

Someone did the same thing to us last week with my son's 1st gen Taco. They didn't want to take no for an answer.

No one ever stops and asked to buy any of my vehicles. Last time that happened was withy 99 4Runner right after I bought (11/2014). Was pretty much the same way didn't want to take no for an answer. I was washing it in the driveway. Once it was dry in to the garage it went. 2009 was the last time I had a vehicle parked where anyone could see one from the street. Not worried about the guy asking about buying verses the guy who just wants to take it.

Just a few K short...

Yup have had offers to buy my LX450, 08 Crv and my 94 cruiser

Someone rang my door bell and offered me $5000 for the LX470. He also said it is difficult to find a good one.
Did they call you "boss" repeatedly? That has always been my experience with those types. I had notes on my tacoma about once a month for the 4 years I owned it and lots of people knock on the door over the years.

Did they call you "boss" repeatedly? That has always been my experience with those types. I had notes on my tacoma about once a month for the 4 years I owned it and lots of people knock on the door over the years.
He called me "hey". The most interesting number I got from a wanted to buy note was for a psychic place. I was tempted to call to ask for his prediction.

Is everybody ready for the heat coming? Was in the valley Tuesday to get an old dog to the vet. Of course my air is out. It's the variable speed controller for the indoor blower. Appears to be a $400 part on a heat that sixteen years old. Worse time change a unit so guess I buy the part. Have a couple of room A/C units for the home up north. Had a door and windows open last night. Woke up at 3:00AM to 65 degrees in the master bedroom and 55 degrees downstairs. This is June, right? Room unit in the master bedroom is a heatpump so figure would use the opportunity to check the heat.
IMG_20210611_052304074.jpg
IMG_20210611_052736143.jpg

Clock is on daylight savings so was actually an hour earlier.

Besides the possible excavations south west of Flagstaff just hear Heber and Wood Canyon are being evaluated and possibly Forest Lakes. SR260 is closed from Star Valley passed Heber. As of Wednesday morning Coconino National Forest will be closed. Expect other forests to follow.

Besides the possible excavations south west of Flagstaff just hear Heber and Wood Canyon are being evaluated and possibly Forest Lakes. SR260 is closed from Star Valley passed Heber. As of Wednesday morning Coconino National Forest will be closed. Expect other forests to follow.

The more they close the better right now.

Im in kachina village and got sent home from work to pack up. Spent the last 8 hours loading stuff, added $50k onto our renters insurance, insured the one truck I can’t drive out of here and got the travel trailer hooked up to the wife’s 4runner and ready to go.

When I was going to college up here years ago all of my belongings fit into my 85 4runner and I could still see out the back window. I didn’t pay nearly as much attention to fires back then. This fire may or may not be the one, but I’m glad to have a plan together now and we are ready to bail if necessary.

Apache Sitgreaves closed today.

Apache Sitgreaves closed today.
Prescott closes Friday.

Planned a long camping trip this weekend. Completely skunked with all the closures. Guess we'll stay home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom