CSC Brand FJ80 Front Spacers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevin can i pay you and pick them up between march 18th and 25th? ill be driving back home for the spring break.

thanks
mike

msahr said:
I should have got a set and traded for the springs!!! Got any left?

Damn You mean I could of got even a better deal:flipoff2:

Get them while they last once these are gone it could be a long time before they come around again!

LandCruiserPhil said:
Get them while they last once these are gone it WILL be a long time before they come around again!

Fixed it for you.

Got the studs cut and everything packaged for all of the sets. By my count we still have a few sets left. I am getting inquires from out of state mudders and don't want to promise them until all CSC members that want them have them. I can being some to AZ Rocks for those that want to pick them up there.

GeoRoss was the test dummy for the "picture install" today! It's an easy job when he is doing the work!:D

Remove the two 12mm nuts that hold the stop cone on.

spacer_1.jpg

Remove the rear swaybar bolts, then support the axle with a jack and remove lower shock nut, lower the jack and push down the the hub to remove the spring and cone assembly.

spacer_2.jpg

Install the spacer on the cone with the connector nuts and screw the studs into the nuts. The shorter threaded end of the stud goes into the nuts. Tightening the nuts requires a chrome socket, thicker impact sockets won't fit into the bore in the spacer, the studs only need to be finger tight.

spacer_3.jpg

spacer_4.jpg

Reinstall the spring and cone/spacer assembly. Due to the thickness of the spacer the axle will need more persuasion, a helper standing, jumping on the hub will do it. Watch the brake line on the right side, Ross removed the bolt from the hard line bracket on the frame to allow more flex. Reuse the original nuts to hold the cone on. Jack up the axle, reinstall the lower shock hardware and repeat on the otherside.

spacer_5.jpg

Bolt the swaybar back on and any other hardware removed, then admire the new CSC bling! Ross's truck was front 22.5", rear 24" after front 23.75", rear 24", no more stinkbug!:grinpimp:

spacer_6.jpg

For anyone sitting on the fence, these are great. Very easy to install, perfect fit (if you put them in the right orientation :) ) and look cool.

Thanks Kevin for all the help. The spacers are great and took away the stink bug with the 850/864 OME set up. Had a great ride back to Tucson (little traffic). Thanks again.

import silvia said:
On a bit of a strange side note. These spacers also make great camping table trivets. I know alvins specifically do a great job of that.

I heard about that, if they have some chili stuck to the side of them, they'll fit perfect with my rig. :hillbilly

By my count all the spacers are spoken for, a couple of sets still need to be picked up, Mike? When I get the numbers together I will post how much this project added to the club treasury. A big thank you to everyone that helped make this little project a success!:cheers:

Kevin ill be there on friday night to pick them up and pay for them, also re new my membership.

thanks
mike

We should burn a CSC simple font into the sides of those bad boys so they show when installed.

Jackson, do you read everything?:D

BMAN said:
We should burn a CSC simple font into the sides of those bad boys so they show when installed.

Looked into that, would have added to the cost and time to produce.

"CSC simple font" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: That's way funny!:D

Hey!!!!! Those are my spacers on my truck! Don't I get some sort of royalty for the image use? Damn internet thieves!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom