Cruisers spotted in the Upstate..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(you know what I really want is a Jimny)
A jimny like this…. Bobbed/stretched with a tray, land cruiser axles, and 37s! 🤘🏻👌🏻
B3AEF577-43A7-4104-95C5-36A76E1ADE7B.jpeg

Right hand drive, 176 km. It's repainted (originally red) and the interior is new. Looks like a brand new vehicle. I've already called dibs as he goes through vehicles like a 7yo with popsicles. Says he want's to keep this one "a while."

This morning at 8:00 am at East North St turning onto Haywood Rd…never seen it before…
BDD6C250-E15E-4374-A780-6DD40630C93F.jpeg

No pic but got passed by a FZJ80. Lifted, lights and bright red wheels. The intersection of Main and Stand Springs by Stevens Aviation. as i was headed to work.

No pic but got passed by a FZJ80. Lifted, lights and bright red wheels. The intersection of Main and Stand Springs by Stevens Aviation. as i was headed to work.
Bright red wheels sounds like Sean (Venture Unknown)

I was behind a nice hundy on Hwy 11 yesterday with Dissent bumper.

SC plate in CLT yesterday. Nice looking paint job.
953F6B89-B4B9-4A41-8447-C5A2568FFD29.jpeg

Was working in the front yard Sunday afternoon when two young men drove by in this and stopped at the next door neighbors house to pick up one of their sons to go to a graduation party for Eastside High....told them to wait there and I'd be out with their vehicles cousin! It's early/mid 80's, right hand drive (I was impressed that a teen boy could drive a stick, let alone one with right hand drive!)...I've seen it @Trollhole shop before and also a few times nearby at a distance....

45 Troopy 1.jpg
45 Troopy 2.jpg
45 Troopy 3.jpg

Was working in the front yard Sunday afternoon when two young men drove by in this and stopped at the next door neighbors house to pick up one of their sons to go to a graduation party for Eastside High....told them to wait there and I'd be out with their vehicles cousin! It's early/mid 80's, right hand drive (I was impressed that a teen boy could drive a stick, let alone one with right hand drive!)...I've seen it @Trollhole shop before and also a few times nearby at a distance....

View attachment 3335838View attachment 3335839View attachment 3335840
That looks like Jay Borck’s troopy

Wife took this photo today on Whitehorse Rd in Berea
71312277693__5CB7E59A-3455-41AE-8E05-3BE0EE545E66.jpeg

Spotted this yesterday in the Haywood Mall garage near Dillards

IMG_6259.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6257.jpeg

And saw this yesterday on Congaree Rd & Roper Mtn
IMG_6260.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back