Cruisers in Recent Media (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thankfully this 40 was miraculously spared when tornados tore through Florida.
05FBE323-55C5-4485-B3C3-D127D23493D8.jpeg
B2B2F4B2-9D9A-4900-AC59-E0A773D7F409.jpeg

There is quite a large population of Russian expats here in this area and I love Russian food..... well I love lots of food, love the diversity of that here, but anyway i'm at a russian deli today waiting on my order and this show is playing in the back ground. The girl behind the counter was nice enough to text me the name of the show in Russian so I could google search it as I had no idea how to type some of the characters. Anyway it caught my eye because of the cool 80 one of the main characters drives.

1603146014868.png

1603146040649.png

1603146081113.png

There are some other cool 4x4's in it also.

This is the name
Мужские каникулы
Going to see if I can find and download a version of it with subtitles.

I should add she said the name translated roughly to men's holidays, but didn't know much about the show as it was just back ground noise that she doesn't pay any attention to.

On a Norwegian show on Amazon Prime. Its called trapped. Its actually pretty good really.

i909894.jpg

There is a short scene on "The Long Way Up", one of the first 3 episodes where everything goes to s*** on their gear, no power, stranded... then someone off camera says "we do have the land cruiser...." the camera pans left and for a short time you see a 100, and the scene is cut. Next scene everything is working. I had to laugh, with all the high tech stuff, they needed the LC. Wish I could find the piece...

Not 1 but 2 cruisers on this hyper expensive tow strap. 🤣. And an 80 pulling a 60 that is not stuck. And includes a FREE carrying case.

EAB3417E-30D3-4653-A56C-75218612ABD4.jpeg

Forgot they had an 80
20201127_131416.jpg

Dashing in December? Have to look that one up.

That is not the movie name lol
Gone in 60 seconds was on and forgot they had a cruiser

I know I’m like four yrs late to the party, but just falling hard down the rabbit hole that is a dream come true for anyone that likes old 4x4’s and or apocalyptic action... “Into the Badlands” now available on Netflix... lots of cruisers, g wagons, maybe even some unimpeachable and pisners (sp?) and probably tons of other rigs I can’t ID

Watching the movie Gemini Man, which by the way is not that good, Will Smith drives a 43. I was watching on Sunday when the driver of the delivery truck for my 43 called me to tell me he was 1 hour out....

1608143775641.jpeg

@izzyandsue you got a 43 and no pictures? what? so cool.

That is not the movie name lol
Gone in 60 seconds was on and forgot they had a cruiser
Not just that, a Cruiser is on the list of cars Calitri requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom