Events/Trails Cruisers & Coffee March 6, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great event! Outstanding work @lelandEOD and @gregnash. Looking forward to the next Cruisers & Coffee. Here's a link to the route I recorded for those of you interested. You can download the GPS files from there.

I am terrible with names, but to the guy who let us drop by his place to air up: Thanks! Post up pics here.

_DSC2475.JPG

_DSC2474.JPG

PXL_20210306_191120607.jpg

PXL_20210306_191124717.jpg

PXL_20210306_191649756.jpg

Last edited:
Man them axles aren't doing you any favors when it comes to flinging dirt! LOL
Yah. Looking at rim options so can loose the 1.5” wheel spacers. Need to get tires back into wheel wells. Fifteen52 have some alloys that look like Steelies.

Yah. Looking at rim options so can loose the 1.5” wheel spacers. Need to get tires back into wheel wells. Fifteen52 have some alloys that look like Steelies.

Those are Dana 44s or Toyota axles?

Those are Dana 44s or Toyota axles?
Dana 44 front and Chevy 10 bolt rear. Front springs out boarded so about 3” wider then stock Toyota. Don’t think will ever get fully tucked but can gain few inches then see about so sort of fair.

I'm looking hard at those wheels as well. Buy 'em so I can see them first hand!
:rofl:

I'm looking hard at those wheels as well. Buy 'em so I can see them first hand!
:rofl:

I was thinking about those for the 80... and the 40. The backspacing on the 40 won't play nice with them and I really want the Stealth Customer Series F5...But they can't seem to get them back in stock. So I found these Kansai KNP Off Road wheels for the 80. They look VERY close to JDM 5-stars and come in bronze and matte black.

1615089199637.png

Think his name was Shaun. I can't remember, he introduced himself but I am horrible with names
Definitely a fun track. I recorded on my Gaia as well. Need to get it loaded up on the head unit so I don't worry about using my phone as much.
Could always look at BattleBorn Wheels they are Carson City Based and just off the freeway at the north end of town. See a few guys running around town in them. Not bad looking and would be nice to support something local.

T
Think his name was Shaun. I can't remember, he introduced himself but I am horrible with names
Definitely a fun track. I recorded on my Gaia as well. Need to get it loaded up on the head unit so I don't worry about using my phone as much.
Could always look at BattleBorn Wheels they are Carson City Based and just off the freeway at the north end of town. See a few guys running around town in them. Not bad looking and would be nice to support something local.
Thanks for the 411 on Battle Born Wheels. To be honest I noticed Carson on Fifteen52 and thought local but overlooked the California on the address. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom